L'Oreal 2022 Graduate Scheme

Watch
hat123
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Not seen any forums on the L'Oreal grad scheme - just wondering if anyone has heard about the assessment centres? Worried that they will all fill up and someone will be given the role before I even get a chance to get to that point of the process!
flowerpot2021
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hat123)
Not seen any forums on the L'Oreal grad scheme - just wondering if anyone has heard about the assessment centres? Worried that they will all fill up and someone will be given the role before I even get a chance to get to that point of the process!
I got rejected from the initial digital interview stage and I wish I knew why 😪😪😪 I really wanted the commercial role since it really attracted me

What did you apply for? How/what did you answer those questions btw…curious on what I did wrong 🥲
flowerpot2021
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Also did you submit a CV and cover letter?? I submitted my cv but then the format turned out weird so idk if that’s why I got rejected? But anyways in the application they didn’t ask for cv? I uploaded mine after I submitted my application onto my portal…
hat123
Rep:
(Original post by flowerpot2021)
Also did you submit a CV and cover letter?? I submitted my cv but then the format turned out weird so idk if that’s why I got rejected? But anyways in the application they didn’t ask for cv? I uploaded mine after I submitted my application onto my portal…
Hey, I uploaded a CV and a cover letter just in case so maybe that's why I got through? I think the digital interview was marked by AI so it's hard to know what they were looking for! I passed the digital interview and then had to do a cognitive and memory test but haven't heard back about these! When did you apply?
Last edited by hat123; 1 month ago
flowerpot2021
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I uploaded a CV and a cover letter just in case so maybe that's why I got through? I think the digital interview was marked by AI so it's hard to know what they were looking for! I passed the digital interview and then had to do a cognitive and memory test but haven't heard back about these! When did you apply?
Ah I see, I wish they’d say what they’re looking for ☹️

I applied as soon as applications opened 😭

Hope you get a response soon! From last years thread it seems like L’Oréal are rubbish at communicating with candidates 😑 good news or bad news..
hat123
Rep:
Ah I see, I wish they’d say what they’re looking for ☹️

I applied as soon as applications opened 😭

Hope you get a response soon! From last years thread it seems like L’Oréal are rubbish at communicating with candidates 😑 good news or bad news..
Ah that's a shame!!! These processes are all really confusing - when did the applications initially open?
flowerpot2021
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ah that's a shame!!! These processes are all really confusing - when did the applications initially open?
End of September I believe so they’ve been open for a very long time. Dec 3rd is deadline
KAnnabella
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I submitted my application and then received a notice which asked me to take a test called "Competency Questions". Well, I haven't finished yet. I tried to look for some information but there is no idea about it. It looks like a virtual interview? I am not quite sure.
flowerpot2021
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KAnnabella)
Hey, I submitted my application and then received a notice which asked me to take a test called "Competency Questions". Well, I haven't finished yet. I tried to look for some information but there is no idea about it. It looks like a virtual interview? I am not quite sure.
there's no time limit on any of the questions [so you can prep for as long as you want tbh] and with the video one you can record as many times as you want, so just get it done asap!
KAnnabella
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
there's no time limit on any of the questions [so you can prep for as long as you want tbh] and with the video one you can record as many times as you want, so just get it done asap!
Thank you very much ! That is really useful information. Yes, the time limit is my only concern. I will finish it immediately! thanks again
jjlife888
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Does anyone have an update on their application? What stage is everyone at?
hulahoopslad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Finished the competency test. Waiting on a reply. I don’t understand how 3 questions can dictate whether you’re a good candidate though so I’m a bit worried
jjlife888
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hulahoopslad)
Finished the competency test. Waiting on a reply. I don’t understand how 3 questions can dictate whether you’re a good candidate though so I’m a bit worried
How was it? And did it show results straight after? Apparently they review your whole application.. who knows.
hat123
Rep:
I just checked my CV and my cover letter on my application space and when I click on them to check they uploaded correctly (clicking preview or view) they are in a different format and all the double Ls are missing - for example skills becomes skil s - has anyone else got this issue? I uploaded PDFs so I don't really understand why this is happening.
hat123
Rep:
(Original post by hulahoopslad)
Was this the one with 2 written qs and 1 video response? If so then if you pass it you will get sent another online test which is logic, maths, verbal and nonverbal reasoning etc. Then after that I think they review your application as a whole.
Last edited by hat123; 1 month ago
hulahoopslad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Was this the one with 2 written qs and 1 video response? If so then if you pass it you will get sent another online test which is logic, maths, verbal and nonverbal reasoning etc. Then after that I think they review your application as a whole.
Do you know how long it would take to know if you’ve passed ? It’s been a few days so a bit worried then. Applied on a whim I don’t think L’Oreal application process works well for me I’m better at SJT than the 3 Qs. L’Oréal feels like such a pipe dream anyway as they get sooo many applicants for the amount of roles
cece129
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I just checked my CV and my cover letter on my application space and when I click on them to check they uploaded correctly (clicking preview or view) they are in a different format and all the double Ls are missing - for example skills becomes skil s - has anyone else got this issue? I uploaded PDFs so I don't really understand why this is happening.
this happened to me too. Ended up re-uploading as word docs and that's worked better, but the format is still different to the original for some reason.
cece129
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did you find out that you'd passed straight away? I got to see the AI overview- strengths & weaknesses etc. but haven't got anything else since?
hat123
Rep:
(Original post by cece129)
Did you find out that you'd passed straight away? I got to see the AI overview- strengths & weaknesses etc. but haven't got anything else since?
I received the strengths and weaknesses overview immediately and was then invited to take a cognitive test 2 days later. After doing the cognitive test I can see my results but I haven't heard whether I have been successful in proceeding to the next stage yet. How's your application going?
hat123
Rep:
Also, I have applied for both the marketing and the commercial roles - I did the cognitive test for marketing and was then asked to do one for commercial but when I click on the link it just shows me the results of the first test I did for the marketing role. I assume this is because the tests are the same for both, however, the commercial role application won't update from 'send cognitive test' to 'cognitive test sent' on my application space - has anyone else had this issue?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.23%
October 2021 (221)
44.38%
November 2021 (59)
11.85%
December 2021 (64)
12.85%
January 2021 (60)
12.05%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.63%