The Student Room Group

Phimosis

i am currently 17 and have phimosis that i think is caused by my psoriasis, i’m not an expert but i think it is in between mild and severe phimosis. i was planning on starting stretching excercises and just wondering what sort of over the counter creams and stuff other with this problem are using, also would i be able to have sex with this, or not really. i am planning on making an appointment with my gp about this but wait times are insane with what’s currently going on. any help is appreciated tia
Hi mate. Going to see your GP is the sensible thing to do as you suggest. They will be able to give you the best advice. With regards sex this shouldn't be a problem. Assuming that you can masturbate without any difficulty then sex will be fine too. Again, your GP can advise. I know it can be embarrassing talking to the doctor about these things but they've heard and seen it all before :-)
Original post by zoot_
i am currently 17 and have phimosis that i think is caused by my psoriasis, i’m not an expert but i think it is in between mild and severe phimosis. i was planning on starting stretching excercises and just wondering what sort of over the counter creams and stuff other with this problem are using, also would i be able to have sex with this, or not really. i am planning on making an appointment with my gp about this but wait times are insane with what’s currently going on. any help is appreciated tia

Just call at 8am on Monday and ask to see the doctor today, when they ask why say it's a personal issue that you don't feel comfortable discussing over the phone, that's how I always get same day appointments, even just telephone ones, but that's ok, because you can discuss it over the phone with the doctor and they'll make the appt for the examination if they deem it necessary.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply