The Student Room Group

Absolutely don't know what to put

I have nobody left to believe. No one I can believe whether that is family, friends or myself. I am absolutely lost. There is nothing I can think of already. Whatever advice you are gonna give me, I don't think it will help. I tried and tried but everybody keeps putting me down and say I am going crazy (Let's just say I have a lot of trauma, past experiences, sexual assault, sexual harassment, constant ghosting, all my close friends and true friends leaving me forever and those who promised to be there but never be there and the fake symphatisers and finally those who claim they feel the same way but actually just want to give me fake hope and sympathy without even thinking of the dentrimental effects it has on me)
Original post by Anonymous
I have nobody left to believe. No one I can believe whether that is family, friends or myself. I am absolutely lost. There is nothing I can think of already. Whatever advice you are gonna give me, I don't think it will help. I tried and tried but everybody keeps putting me down and say I am going crazy (Let's just say I have a lot of trauma, past experiences, sexual assault, sexual harassment, constant ghosting, all my close friends and true friends leaving me forever and those who promised to be there but never be there and the fake symphatisers and finally those who claim they feel the same way but actually just want to give me fake hope and sympathy without even thinking of the dentrimental effects it has on me)

it might sound cliche but believe in yourself. The only person who is worth your effort and love is yourself - you shouldn't let your past define you . Learn to move on and perhaps accept that the past is the past and the only think left for you to do is to move foward. Idk if that was helpful but yh
I'm honestly not sure why you even bothered to post this if you A) don't trust anything anyone says and B) don't believe you'll get any benefit from anything anyone else has to say. By virtue of you posting this that would suggest to me that you don't wholly believe that. Unfortunately beyond offering generic advice, no one on this forum is equipped to help you, a stranger, work through their mental issues, if you're at university or otherwise in education, or your workplace offers a counselling service to its employees, I'd suggest you speak to someone there to get support.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending