Why meet me when not interested?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I sent him a message letting him know that uni is inaccessible due to strikes.
He never replied to this message

I felt he no longer liked me so I left him alone and didn't text him for 3-4 days. He never messaged on his own so finally I messaged him saying if he has the time then we can meet before the Christmas break but if he is busy, it's fine. It was mainly to finish this story because since the start, I have done all the initiating and this guy has done absolutely nothing.

Je replied to it a few hours later, saying he wants to see me and now he wants to meet me.

I dont understand this. First he doesn't even have the decency to reply and then wants to meet up?
Isla Duncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I sent him a message letting him know that uni is inaccessible due to strikes.
He never replied to this message

I felt he no longer liked me so I left him alone and didn't text him for 3-4 days. He never messaged on his own so finally I messaged him saying if he has the time then we can meet before the Christmas break but if he is busy, it's fine. It was mainly to finish this story because since the start, I have done all the initiating and this guy has done absolutely nothing.

Je replied to it a few hours later, saying he wants to see me and now he wants to meet me.

I dont understand this. First he doesn't even have the decency to reply and then wants to meet up?
Yeah that kind of behaviour won't lead anywhere good ngl
even if he is interested if he doesn't reply it'll probably leave you in constant overthinking mode if you constantly have to do the reaching
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
He probably wants to hit and quit thats why he wants to meet up and isn't interested in anything else
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
How do you know that he isn't just shy. I mean are you attractive, be honest, are you sexy looking? I am often really shy if an attractive girl texts me wanting to hang out and I just freeze and don't know what to say and take ages to respond. I wish I wasn't like that and try to fight against it. So he might just be a shy guy.
Anonymous #1
How do you know that he isn't just shy. I mean are you attractive, be honest, are you sexy looking? I am often really shy if an attractive girl texts me wanting to hang out and I just freeze and don't know what to say and take ages to respond. I wish I wasn't like that and try to fight against it. So he might just be a shy guy.
But he works in a bar and he seems really chatty when we talk??
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Isla Duncan)
even if he is interested if he doesn't reply it'll probably leave you in constant overthinking mode if you constantly have to do the reaching
Do you think I should ask him one last time next week if he wants to meet???
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Isla Duncan)
He probably wants to hit and quit thats why he wants to meet up and isn't interested in anything else
He checks me out in places like thighs,boobs, Lower half
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
He may be in the habit of collecting hookups, with a few backup chicks in case one of his options gets ill or suddenly decides to hookup with someone else.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
He may be in the habit of collecting hookups, with a few backup chicks in case one of his options gets ill or suddenly decides to hookup with someone else.
But what is he doing with me then? He was asking how long I'm in this country too
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Stop, stop, PLEASE ****ING STOP. Stop posting the same **** over and over again.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
He checks me out in places like thighs,boobs, Lower half
You've posted many, many threads about this same person. The answer every time is the same, we're not mind readers and don't know why he interreacts with you in certain ways. If you want to spend time with him, you ask him out. If he says yes, you go from there.

And before you come back, no, he does not need to initiate anything.
Isla Duncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do you think I should ask him one last time next week if he wants to meet???
to be perfectly honest I think you should try to just forget about him
if you're so unsure about him that you're asking a bunch of people on the internet whether you should go out w him he's probably just gonna keep making you second guess yourself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads