shak21
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone gotten any International relations university offers?
Ronnie_1907
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Waiting for Decisions - Applied for IR in KCL,SOAS,QMUL, LSE and Manchester for Pol & IR - International Student
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shak21)
There is likely to be long delays this year especially for top universities. They were caught out last year with the confetti grades given by Cag and are unsure how many offers to make because of it. They dont know whether 23% will be given A* grades like last year or 8% in 2019 and earlier. There is only so much room and so much accommodation so they will delay making offers to try to see what numbers to make offers to.
valentinawam
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've applied for history and international relations at Leicester so ill repy again when I hear back
shak21
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ronnie_1907)
Waiting for Decisions - Applied for IR in KCL,SOAS,QMUL, LSE and Manchester for Pol & IR - International Student
I have also applied for kcl soas and else but did Birmingham and leeds instead of manchester and qmul
valentinawam
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by valentinawam)
I've applied for history and international relations at Leicester so ill repy again when I hear back
Recieved an Offer this morning
political polly
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shak21)
I applied for politics and ir - I've received offers from cardiff and bath !
I'm waiting on durham, ucl and Exeter
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (38)
6.52%
October 2021 (261)
44.77%
November 2021 (70)
12.01%
December 2021 (74)
12.69%
January 2021 (75)
12.86%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (46)
7.89%