Diagnostic Radiography

Watch this thread
ashhh19
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Anyone apply for Diagnostic Radiography 2022 entry? I’ve just sent off my ucas form and was wondering if anyone else has applied for BCU, Sheff hallam, DMU, uni of Liverpool or Salford??
normaw
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Try posting your question in the Healthcare forum:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=71
xs.hahad
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
hiii i applied for diagnostic radiography. majority of my unis r in london tho. i applied bcu for a foundation course as a backup just incase
ashhh19
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by xs.hahad)
hiii i applied for diagnostic radiography. majority of my unis r in london tho. i applied bcu for a foundation course as a backup just incase
aww i know bcu were probably the nicest uni when it came to entry requirements and offers
musa10
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ashhh19)
Anyone apply for Diagnostic Radiography 2022 entry? I’ve just sent off my ucas form and was wondering if anyone else has applied for BCU, Sheff hallam, DMU, uni of Liverpool or Salford??
Got an interview with BCU and a conditional from DMU
username5907633
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Heyy, I have an interview at BCU tomorrow for Diagnostic Radiography (:
ashhh19
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by musa10)
Got an interview with BCU and a conditional from DMU
That’s amazing are you sure on which one you want to put as your top choice??
ashhh19
Rep:
(Original post by summiw)
Heyy, I have an interview at BCU tomorrow for Diagnostic Radiography (:
Congratulations!! Is it your top choice??
username5907633
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Congratulations!! Is it your top choice??
It was my top choice but I don't think I got in. My interview went soo bad because of the scenarios they gave which I didn't expect. I did a week's preparation for the interview and none of the questions I prepared for came up or was even related.

I was upset but I'm okay now because I can't change the outcome lol, it is what it is.
Hope everyone who is reading this has a good interview experience !! (:
Last edited by username5907633; 3 months ago
ashhh19
Rep:
(Original post by username5907633)
It was my top choice but I don't think I got in. My interview went soo bad because of the scenarios they gave which I didn't expect. I did a week's preparation for the interview and none of the questions I prepared for came up or was even related.

I was upset but I'm okay now because I can't change the outcome lol, it is what it is.
Hope everyone who is reading this has a good interview experience !! (:
Ahh no don’t worry at all honestly, it might not have gone as bad as you think. Plus unis put into consideration your personal statement, experience and passion for the course so I’m sure they won’t base their decision from one slip up. Hopefully you do get in!!!
Doudou1433
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi I have my interview in few days could plz tell me which sort of question they ask and what’s the scenario plz ?
spw99
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ahh no don’t worry at all honestly, it might not have gone as bad as you think. Plus unis put into consideration your personal statement, experience and passion for the course so I’m sure they won’t base their decision from one slip up. Hopefully you do get in!!!
Thank youu!! This actually made me feel a lot better, hopefully, i get a place (:
Is Birmingham City your first choice?

I have another interview for Brighton Uni so hopefully, it goes well!. BCU was my first time going through an interview so it prepared me a lot more on what to expect so I'm glad I went through with it.

Hope you got offers from all of the UNIs you applied too btw !!
spw99
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Doudou1433)
Hi I have my interview in few days could plz tell me which sort of question they ask and what’s the scenario plz ?
They asked questions such as why you would like to study the course compared to other health professions. They also asked how your current education is different to university education.

I can't remember much of the scenarios but it was related to you being a healthcare professional and what would you do in the situation.
A scenario I got was: A famous celebrity is admitted to the hospital and a friend of yours is asking questions about how the celebrity is doing, trying to get information out of you. What would you do?
In this case, you would talk about confidentiality and the data protection act (this is what I mentioned but you can also add your own reasons).

Try not to rush into answering the questions btw! Breath, analyse the situation/question and take the time you need to answer it!!

Hope this helped! Good luck with your interview!! (:
ashhh19
Rep:
(Original post by spw99)
Thank youu!! This actually made me feel a lot better, hopefully, i get a place (:
Is Birmingham City your first choice?

I have another interview for Brighton Uni so hopefully, it goes well!. BCU was my first time going through an interview so it prepared me a lot more on what to expect so I'm glad I went through with it.

Hope you got offers from all of the UNIs you applied too btw !!
Yess it’s one of my top choices my interview is in two weeks so I’m hoping for an offer there! And thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (30)
23.81%
The paper was reasonable (57)
45.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (26)
20.63%
It was TERRIBLE (13)
10.32%

Watched Threads