The Student Room Group

About pre cas interview and CAS delay

Am still waiting for my CAS from 10 days but am not recieved any msg from my uni.. Am worried about that ..
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Kamal preet kaur
Am still waiting for my CAS from 10 days

10 days is not that long although I appreciate it may be a concern if you have a January start date. Lots of CAS delays currently, (Coventry, Northampton etc).

The best you can do is to contact them once by phone to check it is underway and then leave them to it.
Original post by Admit-One
10 days is not that long although I appreciate it may be a concern if you have a January start date. Lots of CAS delays currently, (Coventry, Northampton etc).

The best you can do is to contact them once by phone to check it is underway and then leave them to it.

Oky thnku mam but i have unconditional offer but still waiting for my pre cas interview also from bradford uni.. Am also paid 2000 pounds ...and am fulfill all the requirements.. Of my CAS
Original post by Kamal preet kaur
Oky thnku mam but i have unconditional offer but still waiting for my pre cas interview also from bradford uni.. Am also paid 2000 pounds ...and am fulfill all the requirements.. Of my CAS

All you can do is telephone them and ask the approximate timescales.
Reply 4
Hi everyone,
Being waiting for CAS since 24th of November,my start date is January am getting really worried.please any advice on what to do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending