Unilever 2022 Future Leaders Programme (Customer Development)

Watch
hat123
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey not seen any forums on the Unilever 2022 grad programme - has anyone heard back after their digital interview? Curious to see if anyone has heard about assessment centres yet?
ilovemath1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hat123)
Hey not seen any forums on the Unilever 2022 grad programme - has anyone heard back after their digital interview? Curious to see if anyone has heard about assessment centres yet?
Hi! me neither, still waiting to hear back
Jpops786
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I did my ac for marketing a couple of weeks ago and I heard that CD will be in January! Hope that helps!
hat123
Rep:
(Original post by Jpops786)
Hi, I did my ac for marketing a couple of weeks ago and I heard that CD will be in January! Hope that helps!
ahh okay slightly worrying that you had an AC so long ago - I assume that means they have already been holding ACs for the role I applied to as well then (Customer Development). What do you mean by CD? Thanks!!
hat123
Rep:
Hey sorry also how long did it take to hear back about your digital interview? Thank you!
Jpops786
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey sorry, by CD I mean Customer Development. I believe they are hiring and doing interviews in clusters per function, and marketing was the first. I was told that discovery centres for CD will be in the new year. I got told about the AC about two weeks before it happened. Good luck!
(Original post by hat123)
ahh okay slightly worrying that you had an AC so long ago - I assume that means they have already been holding ACs for the role I applied to as well then (Customer Development). What do you mean by CD? Thanks!!
hat123
Rep:
Hey sorry, by CD I mean Customer Development. I believe they are hiring and doing interviews in clusters per function, and marketing was the first. I was told that discovery centres for CD will be in the new year. I got told about the AC about two weeks before it happened. Good luck!
oh thats great news thank you so much for the info!!! Good luck with your application!
Umasol
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys ! Got an AC on the 10th for a finance placement anyone else ?!
teacheringeojin
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sorry to ask... what's an AC?
Umasol
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by teacheringeojin)
Sorry to ask... what's an AC?
It’s basically the discovery centre, the final assessment
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i got to the final stage for supply chain. had ac last week
Umasol
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone ! Just got an offer for the Finance industrial placement anyone else successful ?
hat123
Rep:
Has anyone heard anything about customer development assessment centres??? I still. haven't heard anything about my application since the VI!!
SRRR13
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Proxenus)
Do you know if there will be anymore AC for supply chain? Haven't heard anything since i did the digital interview.
Proxenus
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SRRR13)
Do you know if there will be anymore AC for supply chain? Haven't heard anything since i did the digital interview.
doubt it. it was very hard. 5 exercises
MoSalah99
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi mate, how did you find the assessment centre?
aryansri
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
can you brief about the questions in digital interview for supply chain??
Proxenus
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by aryansri)
can you brief about the questions in digital interview for supply chain??
dm me
bennett_nathan99
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hey, I finished the 3rd round video interview 2 weeks back for Customer Devol. Still haven't got an update after it. The status still shows assessment. How long does it usually take for them to get back?
aryansri
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
dm me
kindly look into dms
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed