what's the worst box of chocolates?

Watch
yeet_21
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
quality street
username5585736
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I'm not surprised you said that lol
studypoet
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Definitely roses lol
username5865886
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yeet_21)
quality street
nooooo roses are worse
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I agree... that **** is disgusting.
username5585736
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Haha, I forgot about Roses. I'm not surprised with that either, that must be even worse if I didn't even remember it existed haha
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Food!)
nooooo roses are worse
That and Quality Street should compete for the title
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
That and Quality Street should compete for the title
i like quality street actually lol but the bed chocolate box gotta be lindor :yep:
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Food!)
i like quality street actually lol but the bed chocolate box gotta be lindor :yep:
I like some of the chocolates from quality but I agree about lindor too.
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I like some of the chocolates from quality but I agree about lindor too.
the green triangle

lindor :woo:
fish finger fan
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
celebrations. loads of rubbish chocolates (especially bounty :yucky:) literally the only decent one in there is maltesers.

Heroes is where it's at :yep:

moved to food and drinks forum while I'm here
Last edited by fish finger fan; 1 month ago
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Roses are not nice at all - particularly those strawberry creams. They're so synthetic. And why do they send you into a food coma so easily?
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
quality street
Ambitious1999
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yeet_21)
quality street
Life is the worse box of chocolates.
Last edited by Ambitious1999; 1 month ago
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fish finger fan)
celebrations. loads of rubbish chocolates (especially bounty :yucky:) literally the only decent one in there is maltesers.

Heroes is where it's at :yep:

moved to food and drinks forum while I'm here
yassss someone who doesnt like bounty
kolme
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Are roses really that bad? I've had like two in my whole lifetime and thought they were really good, just never bought them for some reason. Agree quality street is really bad quality, and cadbury heroes are a close third
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anything with bounty should be illegal
yeet_21
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
Life is the worse box of chocolates.
thinking outside the box
fish finger fan
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Food!)
yassss someone who doesnt like bounty
they're horrible. I just hate coconut in general :yucky: like even chocolate can't improve it.
Last edited by fish finger fan; 1 month ago
Hippoplankton
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Can’t believe that nobody has mentioned life.

You never know what you’re gonna get!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (69)
12.59%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.64%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.91%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (266)
48.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.28%

Watched Threads