Another U to A* forumm or whatever you call it!!!

Watch
randomhuman123
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Aloha! basically doing AQA Economics, Edexcel Maths, OCR A chemistry.
I got CCD in year 12 end due to a lot of other factors especially not taking it seriously.
In year 13 in my last mock I got: C in econ U in chemistry ( but everyone in the whole year didn't get above a D except a few exceptions) and a B in maths

I actually in my stats and mechanics in the beginning of year 13 got a U which was very nice of course :rolleyes:.
I'm aiming for A*A*A. I kind lack motivation tbh after getting **** grades and have trouble being consistent but I have and am trying to.
Currently mainly struggling with economics since the teachers have capped me at a C and have said that its impossible for me to get an A. I wanna shove an A and prove them wrong.
I come from a very working class family and live around 2 hours of school aswell which affects everything alot.

If anyone has any tips if anoyone ever comes around to reading this please feel free to just tell me especially in econ. I just dont understand macro thats it.
gonna be posing alot here btw trying to keep weekly updates
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
My tip: adapt and overcome.

good luck for year 13.
randomhuman123
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
My tip: adapt and overcome.

good luck for year 13.
heyy, please could you explain your tip plss and also any advice for econ if you do have anyyy!!!
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by randomhuman123)
heyy, please could you explain your tip plss and also any advice for econ if you do have anyyy!!!

Adapt: when things get hard and you’re not seeing any results, change your methods until you find one that suits you.

Overcome: you solve your initial problem (i.e not getting the grade you want) by adapting.
randomhuman123
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Adapt: when things get hard and you’re not seeing any results, change your methods until you find one that suits you.

Overcome: you solve your initial problem (i.e not getting the grade you want) by adapting.
thank youuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7%
October 2021 (116)
47.74%
November 2021 (24)
9.88%
December 2021 (32)
13.17%
January 2021 (21)
8.64%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.7%