The Student Room Group

Was I being rude to say this?

I was on the bus on my way home from college and I was listening to some music I was the only person on the bus and then this middle aged man got on and sat right next to me annoyingly and started telling me his life story. I told him I was going to listen to some music and he was fine with it. He then asked me to turn it down because it was to loud. I then told them if he didn't like it to sit somewhere else as there were plenty of other free seats. He then started giving me a lecture on being respectful.
Original post by Anonymous
I was on the bus on my way home from college and I was listening to some music I was the only person on the bus and then this middle aged man got on and sat right next to me annoyingly and started telling me his life story. I told him I was going to listen to some music and he was fine with it. He then asked me to turn it down because it was to loud. I then told them if he didn't like it to sit somewhere else as there were plenty of other free seats. He then started giving me a lecture on being respectful.

you are so disrespectful. shoulda listened to his story
Reply 2
No you weren't, but older people have weird ideas and a strange obsession about what is and isn't respect

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending