Let’s face it. If you use an android phone, you’re broke.

Watch
concernedLMAO
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Discuss
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Possibly but still likely to be richer than me. :rofl:
I've never owned an android or any other type of smartphone. :cool:
Nor any phone on a monthly contract.
concernedLMAO
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Possibly but still likely to be richer than me. :rofl:
I've never owned an android or any other type of smartphone. :cool:
Nor any phone on a monthly contract.
Makes sense. When you’re dating guys old enough to be your grandad you can simply borrow their rotary landline
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by concernedLMAO)
Discuss
I bet your instagram models gets them for free.
Last edited by summerbirdreads; 1 month ago
username5865886
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
nah I disagree there are pretty expensive phones out there that uses android
also only reason I don't use iphone is cuz they break so easily :yep:
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
£200 phone is good enough for me. No reason to get anything more expensive, only got one so expensive because I wanted enough storage to not have to worry about it.
Last edited by _gcx; 1 month ago
Theloniouss
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Obviously not:
1. Some androids (like the galaxy fold or flip Z) are more expensive than iphones.
2. Android is a different operating system which you might well prefer for the customizability, USB-C etc. etc.
3. The logic here is presumably "If you can afford the most expensive version of something you would buy and use it". This is obviously not true when you think about literally any other product that people buy.
Last edited by Theloniouss; 1 month ago
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
sensible with money*
username5585736
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
For as long as apple retains their general reputation, android will always sound like a lesser product. Maybe not broke, but at least, somehow less flashy and less flashy always translates to, not trying to be seen in a certain way which is typical of anyone trying to be seen that way.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by concernedLMAO)
Makes sense. When you’re dating guys old enough to be your grandad you can simply borrow their rotary landline
ImageImage
Nobody2u
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
One of the wealthiest people I know uses an old Nokia with no access to internet.
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i have a nokia lying around somewhere :awesome:
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Food!)
i have a nokia lying around somewhere :awesome:
My grandma has one
Kenan_N_Kel
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Lets face it if you make a statement like the op you are a jackass
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
My grandma has one
i had to use one for a while in secondary school haha
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kenan_N_Kel)
Lets face it if you make a statement like the op you are a jackass
OP is known for making these kind of statements
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's a bit annoying to send things to android users but the only brands I have a problem with are h*awei and x*aomi.
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
It's a bit annoying to send things to android users but the only brands I have a problem with are h*awei and x*aomi.
I use a xiaomi phone its fine
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Er.. are you against everything Chinese or android?
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Er.. are you against everything Chinese or android?
The former (just the government and companies associated with it)
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (5)
5.56%
October 2021 (48)
53.33%
November 2021 (9)
10%
December 2021 (11)
12.22%
January 2021 (10)
11.11%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (5)
5.56%