Manifesting /LOA?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Have you ever manifested a relationship or talking to someone????
If so, how?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I used the 3,6,9 method, i mentally manifested him and also put his initial on my tongue, looked in the mirror and said what I want from him. Nothing worked bc he still doesn’t want me
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I used the 3,6,9 method, i mentally manifested him and also put his initial on my tongue, looked in the mirror and said what I want from him. Nothing worked bc he still doesn’t want me
Lol how can you put his initial on your tongue
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I'm sure someone posted about this manifesting business before and I mean isn't the solution to ACTUALLY manifest things by physically going out and doing them? If you want a relationship with someone go out and forge a relationship with them, don't just sit in your room thinking really hard about it hoping it'll happen...
skylark2
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I mean, yes, but we just called it fantasizing or imagining. Works the same way (i.e. not particularly, with the possible exception that rehearsing something you're nervous about saying might help a bit).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
22.27%
Note taking apps (6)
2.52%
Flashcards (45)
18.91%
Revision guides (15)
6.3%
Past papers (111)
46.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.36%

Watched Threads