The Student Room Group

Muslim Relationships

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HotIronOnEar
Jesus Christ lol.

that video made me spit my tea oml :lol:
Original post by summerbirdreads
Er.. parents treating me like trash and using islam as an excuse....

Sister right? I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they act in accordance to Islam and don't do that. That's so sad to hear. Plz don't associate their behaviour w Islam. No matter what u do sin or not (not saying u do) u should be helped in a kind manner like our beloved prophet SAW did. No1 should use Islam as an excuse for anything. Plz pm me if u want to talk about it (anytime). May Allah keep u steadfast and guide your parents ameen.
Original post by Callicious

At least something made you spit it.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Muhammad Razak
Sister right? I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they act in accordance to Islam and don't do that. That's so sad to hear. Plz don't associate their behaviour w Islam. No matter what u do sin or not (not saying u do) u should be helped in a kind manner like our beloved prophet SAW did. No1 should use Islam as an excuse for anything. Plz pm me if u want to talk about it (anytime). May Allah keep u steadfast and guide your parents ameen.

That's really kind of you but tbh everything they did were in accordance to Islam though
Technically they were asking me but I didn't know you were Muslim lol... there are so many Muslims here

Lol you knew me from other accounts so that's how ik you were haha

Spoiler

Original post by 0ptics
You still remember…

And, no, I didn’t eat your rice smh. It tasted gross.

Spoiler

YOU DID!
Now I have proof you were a jinn
That's really kind of you but tbh everything they did were in accordance to Islam though

Doesn't sound like it if they treated u like trash (sounds like oppression). In Islam there's no compulsion in religion.
Original post by Food!
Lol you knew me from other accounts so that's how ik you were haha

Spoiler

YOU DID!

Oh.. I didn't know haha.
Oh.. I didn't know haha.

Yhhh some stuff happened...
Had to talk to certain ppl to come back lol 😅
Original post by Callicious

How was the clean up?
Original post by Food!
Yhhh some stuff happened...
Had to talk to certain ppl to come back lol 😅

Jeez
Original post by Food!
YOU DID!

Well, ok. I guess I’m free to just co-exist with humans. Probably a good fate, if anything.
Original post by 0ptics
Well, ok. I guess I’m free to just co-exist with humans. Probably a good fate, if anything.

You can possess people.. but I'll ayatul kursi you out.
Original post by hungrysalamander
How was the clean up?

All over the latest page of my RPiA notes- quick tissue job fixed it, though.
Jeez

Yh lmao also some family involvement 😳
Original post by 0ptics

You can live in my attic :yep:
You can possess people.. but I'll ayatul kursi you out.

Doesn’t work. If it did, I wouldn’t be here because @Food! already tried that. In fact, it’s escalated to the point where they want to be a dinn for a day.

Keep on possessing possessed souls, as they say.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 0ptics
Doesn’t work. If it did, I wouldn’t be here because @Food! already tried that. In fact, it’s escalated to the point where they want to be a dinn for a day.

Yes this is true he lives in my house now stealing my food
Original post by Food!

Excess details, smh. Remember, we omit this detail for dinn reasons :yep:

…and, that day, nothing was omitted.. :no:
Original post by 0ptics

Don't worry about that... I'll recite baqara and surah jinn, I heard they work... except they probably won't work on you as you're not Muslim and won't work when I recite because I don't think I'm muslim...
Original post by Food!

You mean stealing you?
Original post by 0ptics
Excess details, smh. Remember, we omit this detail for dinn reasons :yep:

…and, that day, nothing was omitted.. :no:

I have to since I'm extra

Don't worry about that... I'll recite baqara and surah jinn, I heard they work... except they probably won't work on you as you're not Muslim and won't work when I recite because I don't think I'm muslim...

You mean stealing you?

A different food not me :tongue:

They work just fine, actually. You see, my parents are the equivalent of jinns and reading the Quran sends them a signal that says “please go away” and they leave me alone. That’s all fine and dandy except for one major plot hole: I don’t read the Quran (in Arabic), unless I’m forced into it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending