IS 5'3 an ok height for a girl?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I get quite self concious because I'm on the really higher end of 5''2. But the problem is, I feel like an elf sometimes and get really sad about my height compared to models that are like 5'7. Even 5'5. A lot of girls I could be stood next to, and I feel like they outrun me by 100 miles. Sometimes feel like a child at this height

Mostly asking guys but is that ok to be this way? Does anybody like this height?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Honestly im the exact opposite! I’m 5’8 and I wish I was shorter!! I think most guys like shorter girls honestly! I’m jel of you 😂
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I get quite self concious because I'm on the really higher end of 5''2. But the problem is, I feel like an elf sometimes and get really sad about my height compared to models that are like 5'7. Even 5'5. A lot of girls I could be stood next to, and I feel like they outrun me by 100 miles. Sometimes feel like a child at this height

Mostly asking guys but is that ok to be this way? Does anybody like this height?
What were you planning on doing if it wasn't an 'OK height'?
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Your mindset is not ok if anything. It’s a bit sad that you’re seeking validation from others over something you have no control over.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Different people have very different opinions, beauty standards and relationship dealbreakers.
The average height of an adult female in the uk is between 5'3 and 5'4.

I'm a 5'1 female and wear very high heels.
Try not to develop a negative mindset or an obsession with height.
Good luck!
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hell yeah.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah my new dealbreaker that I made up last week is anyone above 5'3/160cm but a lot of guys like shorter girls for some reason.
Lucifer323
sufys12
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

5'3 is average in Britain, lol. Don't know why you're asking this.
sufys12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Leg lengthening/shortening surgery...
Lucifer323
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Different people have very different opinions, beauty standards and relationship dealbreakers.
The average height of an adult female in the uk is between 5'3 and 5'4.

I'm a 5'1 female and wear very high heels.
Try not to develop a negative mindset or an obsession with height.
Good luck!
Hello my dear!!

I was about to tag you as Mr hungrysalamander tagged me but I see you have already made the comment.
Lucifer323
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Yeah my new dealbreaker that I made up last week is anyone above 5'3/160cm but a lot of guys like shorter girls for some reason.
Lucifer323
Can you please remind the audience the slogan that has been widely used in these threads?!
username5865886
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
5'3 is fine guys like short girls more yk
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lucifer323)
Can you please remind the audience the slogan that has been widely used in these threads?!
No *****s
No chubbys
No annoying chubby and *****s
skylark2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Didn't you know that nobody whose height hasn't been cleared as "OK" by the denizens of TSR can possibly have a relationship? Go out and have a look at the couples you see walking around and you'll soon see that I'm right - there are zero short, or even average height, women involved. Ever. And as for short men? They never even leave the house.

Or, you know, not.
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Absolutely fine. I've seen shorter, much shorter.
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

There are girls who are 5’1 dating lads who are 6’3.
Lucifer323
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ReviseSleeping
Ax Sleepy
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by skylark2)
Didn't you know that nobody whose height hasn't been cleared as "OK" by the denizens of TSR can possibly have a relationship? Go out and have a look at the couples you see walking around and you'll soon see that I'm right - there are zero short, or even average height, women involved. Ever. And as for short men? They never even leave the house.

Or, you know, not.
Sorry, I'm struggling with that a bit. Short...men? What, men that are short? Like, erm, short men? What even is that?

:iiam:
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
PRSOM
PossiblyNotGod
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sufys12)
5'3 is average in Britain, lol. Don't know why you're asking this.
that's interesting cause if someone says 5'3 I think somewhat short but it's literally average.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.48%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.65%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.07%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (264)
48.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.3%

Watched Threads