Why don’t I ever get approached/moved to?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m 17 and idk a lot of people my age have had at least one relationship. Maybe when I start uni next year…
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Have you ever asked anyone on a date?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 1582)
Have you ever asked anyone on a date?
No I haven’t spoken to anyone like that enough, I’d say I’m quite shy and rightfully so. The last time a guy in my school found out I liked him he stopped talking to me for months. I feel like a lot of the boys I’m around are like that and I only find a few of them attractive anyway
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Unless you’re in the very attractive set, which is the minority, you have to work at it to get interest. And getting blown out is common too. But it’s all worthwhile when something good works out
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You’ve already made another similar thread and my answer is the same. It’s not the end of the world if you never had a relationship before uni.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7137489
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
You probably have a resting ***** face
Maybe but what am I meant to do about that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Little pecker)
Spoiler:
Show
Ugly
I’m not.
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t know
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You probably have a resting ***** face
(Original post by Anonymous)
Smile more... it worked for Cheryl Cole
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Old Skool Freak)
Smile more... it worked for Cheryl Cole
She got divorced like twice and had a baby with someone practically a decade younger than her😂
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
She got divorced like twice and had a baby with someone practically a decade younger than her😂
Apparently it was her mother who drove those guys away... Still, she got her fair share of poon tang :love:

Anyways, we're getting off topic now, so....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads