What age were you when you had your first relationship?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m 17 and never been approached and no I’m not ugly or an emo whatever that means
Laurenalexa.x
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
18 and never been in one! You're not alone if this is what this is about hahaha. Also there's nothing wrong with emos leave them out of this 😂
0ptics
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
16 - never been in one.
username5865886
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Never been lol 🤣
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
15 actually.. it lasted for 7 months.
TriplexA
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 17 and never been approached and no I’m not ugly or an emo whatever that means
Hi there.

Don't worry. You're an amazing person just waiting to be found - it'll just takes time for that lucky person to find you. Focus on yourself for now, work hard and do the things you love.

I'm 20 and same.
Wish you all the best.
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
14. Also I was part of the mid-00s emo scene - it didn't stop me getting a date! :lol:
Last edited by 1582; 1 month ago
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Are emos still about hahaha

Loads of my mates were bang into that. O was (still am) bang into 80s thrash and it never held me back!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Laurenalexa.x)
18 and never been in one! You're not alone if this is what this is about hahaha. Also there's nothing wrong with emos leave them out of this 😂
😂idk it feels like everyone and I literally mean everyone around me has been in a relationship. I wish I could experience something like that but idk why it hasn’t happened to me yet
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Why don't you approach people?
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
18 and never had one
Anonymous #1
[QUOTE=0ptics;96285929]16 - never been in one.[/Q
(Original post by 0ptics)
16 - never been in one.
Do you wish you had? Or are you okay with it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
18 and never had one
Do you want one? Why do you think you’ve never been in one?
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
15 years lasted 3 months and he was a turd. The one after that, been married 25 years next year

Tbh it doesn't really matter how old you are. You have to have that right chemistry, but they also got to treat you right too, so don't just settle for anyone
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gjd800)
Are emos still about hahaha

Loads of my mates were bang into that. O was (still am) bang into 80s thrash and it never held me back!
Why are you on tsr if you were alive in the 80’s😟
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do you want one? Why do you think you’ve never been in one?
Don't want to waste time to be with the wrong person just for the sake of being in a relationship. Haven't had a crush in years either.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂)
15 years lasted 3 months and he was a turd. The one after that, been married 25 years next year

Tbh it doesn't really matter how old you are. You have to have that right chemistry, but they also got to treat you right too, so don't just settle for anyone
Where did you meet? It seems the only place I’m exposed to guys is at school sigh
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
Do you wish you had? Or are you okay with it
I’m ok with it, personally. Getting into a relationship isn’t something I’m worried about at this stage.
Last edited by 0ptics; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 1582)
14. Also I was part of the mid-00s emo scene - it didn't stop me getting a date! :lol:
Fair enough, I guess things are different now or maybe emos just attract other emos😅
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TriplexA)
Hi there.

Don't worry. You're an amazing person just waiting to be found - it'll just takes time for that lucky person to find you. Focus on yourself for now, work hard and do the things you love.

I'm 20 and same.
Wish you all the best.
Aww thank you I hope you find the right person too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.52%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
25.97%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.1%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.43%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.31%

Watched Threads