Do you cry in school toilets? Is it normal?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sometimes i feel like i have no friends, I only really have one, the rest don't even say hi and I try to speak to them but I'm always upset and depressed idk what to say sometimes. I feel like excluded sometimes too like no one really wants to be my friend as much but idk
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It's tough I know, I used to be there. Things often fall into place- I found a new group of friends by befriending one of them to start, based on similar interests. And over the next few years I grew in confidence and got closer to them. Just try talking to new people and trying new hobbies or clubs. trust me, the people who exclude you aren't the kind of people you want as friends. xx
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
If i don't have anyone to chill with that day i.e. my main friends aren't there or i can't find them i usually go in the toilets, not in the cubicles, but just do my makeup etc or just go on my phone in the bathroom. I could go library but sometimes i can't be bothered so i just stay there till my next lesson
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If i don't have anyone to chill with that day i.e. my main friends aren't there or i can't find them i usually go in the toilets, not in the cubicles, but just do my makeup etc or just go on my phone in the bathroom. I could go library but sometimes i can't be bothered so i just stay there till my next lesson
try making friends in the library, or sitting with someone you're acquainted with- like if you sit near each other in class. does your school have clubs or art classes or something you could try? even if you dont like the activity its nice to have company
Chelsea877
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Sometimes i feel like i have no friends, I only really have one, the rest don't even say hi and I try to speak to them but I'm always upset and depressed idk what to say sometimes. I feel like excluded sometimes too like no one really wants to be my friend as much but idk
Im sorry that youre going through this, feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk
Anonymous #1
How old are you if you don't mind me asking, I usually go to the library or toilet cubicles
Anonymous #1
try making friends in the library, or sitting with someone you're acquainted with- like if you sit near each other in class. does your school have clubs or art classes or something you could try? even if you dont like the activity its nice to have company
Thank you, I don't really have many school clubs available as I'm in sixth form a lot of my lunchtimes are just interventions for each subject
Anonymous #1
I

It's tough I know, I used to be there. Things often fall into place- I found a new group of friends by befriending one of them to start, based on similar interests. And over the next few years I grew in confidence and got closer to them. Just try talking to new people and trying new hobbies or clubs. trust me, the people who exclude you aren't the kind of people you want as friends. xx
I guess I've sort of given up on finding long-term friends as I'm in year 13 it's obvious that I probably won't stay in touch with most people as I'm not that close with many people rn. Hopefully, I'll make long term friends in University
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, I'm guilty of crying in the bathroom.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Yeah, I'm guilty of crying in the bathroom.
What makes you do it?
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What makes you do it?
So many things.. it's just sometimes, things trigger me and crying is the only solution.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
So many things.. it's just sometimes, things trigger me and crying is the only solution.
sorry you have to go through this
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
sorry you have to go through this
Sorry you have too go through it too
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
How old are you if you don't mind me asking, I usually go to the library or toilet cubicles
year 12 and yeah just go to library if you don't have any people to chill with... you don't need to go in the smelly cubicles
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6%
October 2021 (97)
48.5%
November 2021 (20)
10%
December 2021 (30)
15%
January 2021 (16)
8%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (20)
10%