should i go back to my ex or not?

Watch
Sami20-19Shah
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i think my ex likes me or she could be messing me around i dont even know can you help me?
purplpeanut
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
sure, do you happen to have more of what happened?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you have doubts, move on. She's your ex for a reason!
Sami20-19Shah
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by purplpeanut)
sure, do you happen to have more of what happened?
It was in october 16th i dont know why but i feel like ive done something wrong but realising i was busy and never got time to text to her in snapchat and we broke up and now my friend told me that she likes me so i dont believe him as it was a joke because sometimes a friend can sometimes lie but when he said "promise" i believe him 50% that does she like but i dont believe and now my ex's friend who im actually friends with in my maths and science class she told me that my ex likes me but i think she is telling the truth i dont even know if it is even true or not but it looks like a prank to me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.03%
October 2021 (97)
48.74%
November 2021 (20)
10.05%
December 2021 (29)
14.57%
January 2021 (16)
8.04%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (20)
10.05%