Surgery update!

Watch
Shauniex
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How are you? I just would like to talk to some people! I had surgery yesterday, so I'm tired! And in pain, the pain is confusing me as I keep thinking my mental health isn't okay, I'm off school to recover, but it's a pain in the ass it really is!! - shaunie
University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shauniex)
How are you? I just would like to talk to some people! I had surgery yesterday, so I'm tired! And in pain, the pain is confusing me as I keep thinking my mental health isn't okay, I'm off school to recover, but it's a pain in the ass it really is!! - shaunie
Hi @shauniex

Can you reach out to some of your close friends and express how you're feeling at the moment? See if a coffee and cake at your local Starbucks will help ease you out of the house? You can also speak to those at Mind if you feel that you need further support, or even your GP. Try not to suffer in silence - your doing the right thing by reaching out on here

Here is the link for Mind, for quick reference - https://www.mind.org.uk

Leanne
Midwifery Studies BSc (Hons) - 2nd year
The University of Huddersfield
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.69%
Note taking apps (7)
1.86%
Flashcards (86)
22.81%
Revision guides (19)
5.04%
Past papers (172)
45.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.98%

Watched Threads