Favourite time of year?

Watch
Shauniex
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'd have to say Christmas!
Ammar3137
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Without a doubt.
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
April-May, the weather is just perfect.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HotIronOnEar)
April-May, the weather is just perfect.
You like revising?
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Around March
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
You like revising?
I revise all-year round anyway.
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
February.

While I love summer, I love vacations, and I love being able to go on camping trips, you can't beat dredging through snow and experiencing those long starry nights!
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HotIronOnEar)
I revise all-year round anyway.
I do too.. but April/May is like exam season lol
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Callicious)
February.

While I love summer, I love vacations, and I love being able to go on camping trips, you can't beat dredging through snow and experiencing those long starry nights!
And building igloos, of course.. let's not forget that
Shauniex
Rep:
Yay you replied! I love summer too
deadusername06
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
new year.
gives me a false sense of hope things will get better
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I do too.. but April/May is like exam season lol
Doesn't really faze me tbh.
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
And building igloos, of course.. let's not forget that
My one igloo experience is being alone in the Meadows at night making it half-way through an igloo, being asked if I was homeless, high, or any combination of the two (by concerned passers-by.)
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My one igloo experience is being alone in the Meadows at night making it half-way through an igloo, being asked if I was homeless, high, or any combination of the two (by concerned passers-by.)
I know, you told me. But bins were also involved right? next time you said you'll have your lady with you
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My favourite time is January
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I know, you told me. But bins were also involved right? next time you said you'll have your lady with you
Yeah- the bin I used to make the snow blocks

I'd have to punch the snow in to make them- very tiring process.
Last edited by Callicious; 1 month ago
Shauniex
Rep:
Huh this isn't a chat chat thread guys.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah- the bin I used to make the snow blocks

I'd have to punch the snow in to make them- very tiring process.
I would love to see your igloo ngl
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shauniex)
Is now mate
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Is now mate
(Original post by Shauniex)
Well, I told you I enjoy derailing threads.. it's my job around here along with Callicious
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (83)
21.12%
Note taking apps (8)
2.04%
Flashcards (89)
22.65%
Revision guides (21)
5.34%
Past papers (177)
45.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.82%

Watched Threads