The Student Room Group

Favourite time of year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by summerbirdreads
Well, I told you I enjoy derailing threads.. it's my job around here along with Callicious

Well please stop spamming my thread as others can't see the actually point of the thread. Go make ur own thread hun. Don't annoy me lol
Original post by Shauniex
Well please stop spamming my thread as others can't see the actually point of the thread. Go make ur own thread hun. Don't annoy me lol

You don't have to worry about that.
Original post by summerbirdreads
My favourite time is January

I used to love January but it just turns into a month when you want to do 100 things but you do none of them and just stay in bed.
Reply 23
Original post by Ammar3137
I used to love January but it just turns into a month when you want to do 100 things but you do none of them and just stay in bed.

Hey eelcome!

Well, Jan is after Christmas holidays and there's a lot of schoolwork for us during that time, so no time to lay in bed at least in my case.
Reply 25
Spam the thread I'm not replying lol
Original post by Shauniex
Hey eelcome!

Thanksss
Reply 27
Thanksss

No worrieszszssss
Probably spring time like maybe Easter is my favourite time of year.

But my favourite day of all is end of coronavirus restrictions and governments get kicked out of office from each country.

Quick Reply

Latest