do you believe in LOVE?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i try so so hard to, but for some reason, I can't.
there are so many relationships where the couple are both 'in love with each other' but they always break up in the end.

that's kind of why I have no hope for myself in the future.

in my opinion, i just wish love was real
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes.
But it is important to be able to distinguish between infatuation, lust, obsession and love.
username4522078
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Got enough life experience to know it exists in many forms.
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Yes. Got enough life experience to know it exists in many forms.
Whoa there with the weightlifting competition :lol:
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
"there are so many relationships where the couple are both 'in love with each other' and they always stick together to the end."

Corrected for you, because I believe in love. On what are you basing your sweeping generalisation, social media or the Daily Mail Showbiz section?
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm very much in love with someone so yes.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
"there are so many relationships where the couple are both 'in love with each other' and they always stick together to the end."

Corrected for you, because I believe in love. On what are you basing your sweeping generalisation, social media or the Daily Mail Showbiz section?
social media - celebrities relationship.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 1582)
I'm very much in love with someone so yes.
aw I'm happy for youuu
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Um...Love is not just limited to romance though but either way love exists ig.
emily528
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i try so so hard to, but for some reason, I can't.
there are so many relationships where the couple are both 'in love with each other' but they always break up in the end.

that's kind of why I have no hope for myself in the future.

in my opinion, i just wish love was real
It’s hard to believe it’s real when you’ve never experienced anything like it before
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Lmao most celeb relationships aren't even real, celebrities live in a completely different world so u shudnt base anything off of them

Plus everyone has problems in relationships, its just a matter of who can work thru them and who can't, those that can are the ones that stick together, they value their relationship (long term, love) more than having fun (short term relationship, lust) -most people nowadays are in the second category jumping from 1 guy/girl to the next but say they love each one, no they only felt lust for them

Don't confuse lust for love, cuz if BOTH of them truly loved each other they wud work thru it, if they can't do that they either don't love each other or don't have the maturity to be in a relationship (or something was done to truly damage the relationship)
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How did I guess? There's a reason these z-list get-togethers are called 'showmances'.

Over 2 generations of my family there's been 18 marriages and no divorces, including relationships that survived world war 2 and spouses with serious illnesses.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (43)
24.16%
Note taking apps (5)
2.81%
Flashcards (32)
17.98%
Revision guides (5)
2.81%
Past papers (87)
48.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.37%

Watched Threads