The Student Room Group

EPQ question help

I’m starting an EPQ, but I don’t know what my question should be about. I was thinking biology related.
Potential degrees are: microbiology, pharmaceuticals, radiographer, bioprocessing of new medicines, chemical engineering (would have to do foundation year). Medicine is at the back of my list however the concepts involved are interesting

I need to submit my epq question form soon, however, finding a topic to research on that is not used a lot is something I’m having trouble on. Any ideas on what I could research about? Would it be dissertation?
(edited 2 years ago)
Maybe if you like microbiology and medicine something to do with uses of fungus or bacteria in medicine? Or maybe research if there are any new techniques in microbiology for creating medicines? I wouldn't worry about the first draft of the title as you usually don't keep it like that. Actually, having a title and then changing it can give you more marks if you have explanations to why you changed it since it shows that you are properly planning your project.

I'm currently doing my epq aswell! I'm doing it biology related and it's about lab grown organs. I'm doing mine dissertation style since I think it more fits how I want to research my project.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending