The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Halls experience at Swansea?

I'll be at Bay Campus next year so I'm getting all the accomodation stuff out of the way as soon as possible, I was wondering what your experiences of halls were and if you'd recommend them?

I'm a tad hesitant to choose halls over private accomodation because I'd prefer not to roll the dice on who I'll be sharing with, plus I would much prefer my own kitchen rathe than sharing with a bunch of people who might not be tidy. Ideally, I'd like to go to halls as long as the people are generally nice and organised because it's a lot more conducive to making friends.

Thoughts?
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
I'll be at Bay Campus next year so I'm getting all the accomodation stuff out of the way as soon as possible, I was wondering what your experiences of halls were and if you'd recommend them?

I'm a tad hesitant to choose halls over private accomodation because I'd prefer not to roll the dice on who I'll be sharing with, plus I would much prefer my own kitchen rathe than sharing with a bunch of people who might not be tidy. Ideally, I'd like to go to halls as long as the people are generally nice and organised because it's a lot more conducive to making friends.

Thoughts?

Almost anywhere you go you will have to share a kitchen. That will apply to Halls, private halls or private houses. The only exception would be if you had own house and there is very little accommodation like that for students and it is usually outside the amount most students can afford.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by swanseajack1
Almost anywhere you go you will have to share a kitchen. That will apply to Halls, private halls or private houses. The only exception would be if you had own house and there is very little accommodation like that for students and it is usually outside the amount most students can afford.

Got it, cheers.

Thoughts?

if your going swansea and really really want ur own kitchen and have loads of money i would suggest

st davies
coppergate
fusion swansea

Thoughts?

oh forgot to mention bro it;s not tidy, borderline gives me anxiety how dirty some of the halls are, is just what happenes when you put a bunch of 18/19/20 years olds first time living outside home
Original post by Warrenbds
oh forgot to mention bro it;s not tidy, borderline gives me anxiety how dirty some of the halls are, is just what happenes when you put a bunch of 18/19/20 years olds first time living outside home

the private ones are always clean asf cz the building staff usually make sure its being maintained etc

the private ones are always clean asf cz the building staff usually make sure its being maintained etc

Thanks for the heads up :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest