University led Secondary PGCE

Watch
Aakash Tyagi
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Can someone please tell me the routine or timings on University led teacher training in UK.
Calendar/Routine for both university days and School placement days?
EIL3EN
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aakash Tyagi)
Can someone please tell me the routine or timings on University led teacher training in UK.
Calendar/Routine for both university days and School placement days?
It will depend on the university/provider. I applied for three different SCITT's and asked about the schedule in each interview (for one it was actually given beforehand) and they were different.
Aakash Tyagi
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by EIL3EN)
It will depend on the university/provider. I applied for three different SCITT's and asked about the schedule in each interview (for one it was actually given beforehand) and they were different.
Ok, There must be a general one which may give me an idea to think and proceed?
If you share with me, I'll be very thankful to you
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aakash Tyagi)
Ok, There must be a general one which may give me an idea to think and proceed?
If you share with me, I'll be very thankful to you
Why 'must there be a general one'?

There isn't. Each university is going to be different, maybe very different. You'd need to speak to each university you were interested in to see if they could provide you with this information, or an outline of it anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
6.89%
October 2021 (194)
46.08%
November 2021 (43)
10.21%
December 2021 (56)
13.3%
January 2021 (46)
10.93%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.26%