Getting kicked out of uni- private land lord rent

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’m on the verge of being kicked out of uni, and to add to this stress there is no way I’ll be able to afford the next rent payment that’s due without student finance payment. Is there any way about this as it’s really getting at me
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m on the verge of being kicked out of uni, and to add to this stress there is no way I’ll be able to afford the next rent payment that’s due without student finance payment. Is there any way about this as it’s really getting at me
If you haven't been kicked out yet/if it's not a definite thing, you should cross that bridge when you come to it. If you know for sure you will be withdrawn, you need to speak to your landlord/accommodation provider ASAP and explain the situation. Being transparent is always better than keeping quiet in these situations, even if it doesn't seem like it. They will then tell you what your options are.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (6)
12%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (14)
28%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
24%

Watched Threads