The Student Room Group

EPQ

Is it okay to change your ideas a lot during the EPQ process/journey, as long as you give your reasoning?
Yes, definitely! I changed my topic completely from a history question to a politics/social policy question in about December (I did it over 1 year), and still got an A*. As long as you explain in detail why you switched (eg it was hard to find sources) it should be fine. Feel free to ask me if you have any other questions :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by oldandsullen
Yes, definitely! I changed my topic completely from a history question to a politics/social policy question in about December (I did it over 1 year), and still got an A*. As long as you explain in detail why you switched (eg it was hard to find sources) it should be fine. Feel free to ask me if you have any other questions :smile:

ooo thank you so much! I'm doing an artefact and the research has stayed the same, but the artefact has shifted quite a bit. Also, can you add images in your project log? my deadline is tomorrow haha so I'm just finishing the last things, like my literature review, 1000 word essay and project log 😅
Original post by -novice-
ooo thank you so much! I'm doing an artefact and the research has stayed the same, but the artefact has shifted quite a bit. Also, can you add images in your project log? my deadline is tomorrow haha so I'm just finishing the last things, like my literature review, 1000 word essay and project log 😅

I didn't do an artefact but I am sure that's fine if it's changed. I think part of the reflection in your project log *should* be about decisions you made that led to your final product being different.
Yes, you can definitely add pictures - I uploaded screenshots of a time plan/to-do list I made. With an artefact it is probably even more relevant to show progress.
Reply 4
Original post by oldandsullen
I didn't do an artefact but I am sure that's fine if it's changed. I think part of the reflection in your project log *should* be about decisions you made that led to your final product being different.
Yes, you can definitely add pictures - I uploaded screenshots of a time plan/to-do list I made. With an artefact it is probably even more relevant to show progress.

Thanks for your response, i've done my log but now I found out that I was also supposed to have a project progression record. I still don't understand the difference. Can I just copy my log into the project progression record?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending