tedibare
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So a university said they’ll send me something and it’s been about 4 days and still haven’t, should I email them or be more patient? I read a similar post on here and they said they had to email the uni because the uni seemed to have forgotten about it..
Last edited by tedibare; 1 month ago
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Are you counting the weekend amongst those days?

Give them 5 working days before chasing unless it’s urgent.
tedibare
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
Are you counting the weekend amongst those days?

Give them 5 working days before chasing unless it’s urgent.
Yeah, excluding the weekends it’s been 2 days
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tedibare)
Yeah, excluding the weekends it’s been 2 days
Unless there is a pending urgent date, e.g. an interview, open day or course start, my usual advice is to give them 5-10 working days before chasing.
tedibare
Rep:
Unless there is a pending urgent date, e.g. an interview, open day or course start, my usual advice is to give them 5-10 working days before chasing.
Okay, thank you!
tedibare
Rep:
I have another question if you don’t mind me asking 😅, if a uni says return/ reply within seven days would the seven days include the weekends aswell or no?
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tedibare)
I have another question if you don’t mind me asking 😅, if a uni says return/ reply within seven days would the seven days include the weekends aswell or no?
Usually if they mean working days they will state that specifically. Otherwise just assume it mean a calendar week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.49%
October 2021 (89)
48.11%
November 2021 (19)
10.27%
December 2021 (29)
15.68%
January 2021 (15)
8.11%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (18)
9.73%