HelloHello143
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In my conclusion I've mentioned what i hope to gain from going uni, and how this course will help my career progression, and now im thinking of ending it (my last sentence) by saying what i will do to prepare for the course (primary education) but not sure what to say...ive already got experience so I can't really say I will get more experience

Any ideas or alternate ways to end?
sashadivachic
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HelloHello143)
In my conclusion I've mentioned what i hope to gain from going uni, and how this course will help my career progression, and now im thinking of ending it (my last sentence) by saying what i will do to prepare for the course (primary education) but not sure what to say...ive already got experience so I can't really say I will get more experience

Any ideas or alternate ways to end?
Hi, I have just applied for Primary Ed. In my conclusion, I wrote a sentence explaining why I would be a worthy candidate to study primary ed. I then reiterated my reason for studying primary ed. Lastly, I summarised the skills that I had mentioned earlier in my personal statement and how these will make me a worthy student at university. Hope this helps!
Last edited by sashadivachic; 1 month ago
HelloHello143
Rep:
(Original post by sashadivachic)
Hi, I have just applied for Primary Ed. In my conclusion, I wrote a sentence explaining why I would be a worthy candidate to study primary ed. I then reiterated my reason for studying primary ed. Lastly, I summarised the skills that I had mentioned earlier in my personal statement and how these will make me a worthy student at university. Hope this helps!
Thank you this helps a lot, was really struggling with this last sentence lol

So if I was to write about being a worthy candidate, wud i say it like this: "i think I am a worthy candidate because I" have such and such skills?
booklover1313
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you this helps a lot, was really struggling with this last sentence lol

So if I was to write about being a worthy candidate, wud i say it like this: "i think I am a worthy candidate because I" have such and such skills?
I’m not sure I would use the phrase ‘I think I am a worthy candidate’. Instead say something like ‘the skills I have gained from blah blah, including xyz, place me in good stead to cope/thrive (idk exact wording) with the demands of the course’
Last edited by booklover1313; 1 month ago
HelloHello143
Rep:
(Original post by booklover1313)
I’m not sure I would use the phrase ‘I think I am a worthy candidate’. Instead say something like ‘the skills I have gained from blah blah, including xyz, place me in good stead to cope/thrive (idk exact wording) with the demands of the course’
Ah thank you, that sounds a lot more formal lol
ukii
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My commitment to the course is paramount, and I seek to endeavor success. The fundamentals of education nuture us into the people we are today and I aspire to lead pupils toward a goal of triumph, and progress them through their journey in life - one step at a time.

Just an idea ^
HelloHello143
Rep:
(Original post by ukii)
My commitment to the course is paramount, and I seek to endeavor success. The fundamentals of education nuture us into the people we are today and I aspire to lead pupils toward a goal of triumph, and progress them through their journey in life - one step at a time.

Just an idea ^
This one sentence is better than my whole personal statement 😂😭
HelloHello143
Rep:
(Original post by booklover1313)
Got one more question, how wud u reword: during my time at uni i hope to gain blah blah by joining a society or something
booklover1313
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Got one more question, how wud u reword: during my time at uni i hope to gain blah blah by joining a society or something
I am excited to take full advantage of the opportunities offered at university, (give example) which will aid me in the development of blah
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This one sentence is better than my whole personal statement 😂😭
It isn't, it sounds awful - very pompous ... do not use. There is also a spelling mistake ...
HelloHello143
Rep:
(Original post by Muttley79)
It isn't, it sounds awful - very pompous ... do not use. There is also a spelling mistake ...
It Doesn't lol, yeh I won't actually use it, sounds like it came out a book, they wud know i didn't write it 😂😂
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It Doesn't lol, yeh I won't actually use it, sounds like it came out a book, they wud know i didn't write it 😂😂
I have a lot of experience in reading PS - it is terrible!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads