HelloHello143
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In my last year of College, going to uni next year

I registered on the gov website for the student finance england (about 6 weeks ago) which was successful and logged into my student finance account but idk what to do it doesnt say anything, I asked my friend who is already in uni so she shud know what i shud do but she doesn't, she just said I shudve received a letter by now but I haven't

I'm quite confused by all this as I have no one to help me, I'm the only one in my family to go uni and only 1 of my friends is in uni in England and she doesn't even know 🤦*♀️

By when should I have this all sorted out? It's not too late right? Shud I even be applying for student loans now, am I too early?
Last edited by HelloHello143; 1 month ago
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Around next Easter is the earliest you can apply for tuition fee loans and maintenance loans for courses starting in autumn 2022.
Last edited by Sinnoh; 1 month ago
HelloHello143
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Around next Easter is the earliest you can apply for tuition fee loans and maintenance loans for courses starting in autumn 2022.
Ah ok thank you so much! I was getting worried lol, I'm way too early
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.52%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
25.97%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.1%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.43%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.31%

Watched Threads