Help! Friendship advice please

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I'll not mention names in case anyone figures out.

So basically, I've got two very good friends, J and K, and we used to be really close (we met two years ago and are friends ever since), did everything together.
This year we're in sixth form, still in the same school. J started dating, but I still hang out with her cause she doesn't mind. But K met someone else, a loud boisterous girl type that swears every sentence. And they click really well and started hanging out with the loud people that I can't get along with. Now I miss K a lot cause J's dating and I feel somewhat intruding to hang out with her AND the boyfriend, but I somehow think K's avoiding me and not looking at me at all. Even when I try to talk she just responds a bit then goes away very quickly. And even then her tone changes and she swore while talking to me, and that hurts though I pretended it doesn't.

I miss K a lot but I don't know how she feels about me anymore. Really confused what to do now. Should I pretend nothing happened and chat like it's normal with her, or just let go of this friendship?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'll not mention names in case anyone figures out.

So basically, I've got two very good friends, J and K, and we used to be really close (we met two years ago and are friends ever since), did everything together.
This year we're in sixth form, still in the same school. J started dating, but I still hang out with her cause she doesn't mind. But K met someone else, a loud boisterous girl type that swears every sentence. And they click really well and started hanging out with the loud people that I can't get along with. Now I miss K a lot cause J's dating and I feel somewhat intruding to hang out with her AND the boyfriend, but I somehow think K's avoiding me and not looking at me at all. Even when I try to talk she just responds a bit then goes away very quickly. And even then her tone changes and she swore while talking to me, and that hurts though I pretended it doesn't.

I miss K a lot but I don't know how she feels about me anymore. Really confused what to do now. Should I pretend nothing happened and chat like it's normal with her, or just let go of this friendship?
K is ignoring you and seems to have moved on, if I were in your position I’d let her go. But that’s only because I take no **** from people who put no effort in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (269)
42.36%
The paper was reasonable (261)
41.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
9.13%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.4%

Watched Threads