The Student Room Group

Submitted work in Cambridge english interview

Does anyone know how much of the interview for english lit at cambridge is devoted to the essays you submit. I've read them through again but don't know the type of thing they could ask about them so can anyone provide any insight
Original post by _joe_12
Does anyone know how much of the interview for english lit at cambridge is devoted to the essays you submit. I've read them through again but don't know the type of thing they could ask about them so can anyone provide any insight

i think it really varies by college/ the nature of the written work/ the tutors. which college did u apply to?
Original post by _joe_12

also if you dont mind sharing, what are the essays on?
Reply 3
Original post by ideasoforder
i think it really varies by college/ the nature of the written work/ the tutors. which college did u apply to?

St Johns. And one essay was comparing The Bloody Chamber and Dorian Gray , and the other comparing Duchess of Malfi and Paradise Lost (book 9)

Quick Reply

Latest