The Student Room Group

My bf is having trust issues because I lost my virginity to him too fast

We dated for like 2 month before we had sex and now he's saying I gave it up too easily and he says if I'm 'easily persuaded' by him to have sex then I'm gonna cheat on him because I'll easily be influenced by other men or something like that I didn't really understand what he was say tbh I was confused but I'm angry and hurt, I slept with him because I was ready and felt comfortable I've had opportunities before to lose it to other men but I didn't. How do I convince him that I only want to be with him and would never cheat on him? Maybe I should have waited a few more months before sleeping with him? :frown:
Don't convince him.... punch him for being an insecure ass..

Spoiler

lol sounds like he can never be satisfied.
Is he inadequate sexually?
Original post by ageshallnot
Is he inadequate sexually?

Haha.. sounds like it.
Original post by Anonymous
How do I convince him that I only want to be with him and would never cheat on him? Maybe I should have waited a few more months before sleeping with him? :frown:

You shouldn't have to convince him that you wouldn't cheat on him and you did nothing wrong by sleeping with him after 2 months.

This is his insecurity issue and he needs to fix it himself. You can't do that for him because you're not the cause of it despite how he's trying to make it seem.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
He isn’t worth convincing. That is a massive red flag. Get out of that relationship as fast as you can he is insecure and you won’t change him (he will end up controlling you)
You need to dump him quicker than you lost your virginity to him.
We dated for like 2 month before we had sex and now he's saying I gave it up too easily and he says if I'm 'easily persuaded' by him to have sex then I'm gonna cheat on him because I'll easily be influenced by other men or something like that I didn't really understand what he was say tbh I was confused but I'm angry and hurt, I slept with him because I was ready and felt comfortable I've had opportunities before to lose it to other men but I didn't. How do I convince him that I only want to be with him and would never cheat on him? Maybe I should have waited a few more months before sleeping with him? :frown:

This is ridiculous, ignore him, tell him to sort himself out.
Tell him that you are not going to cheat on him- you are going to dump both him and his gigantic insecurity complex.
Then move on to dating a more attractive and sexually compatible guy.
Good luck!

omg, i know this will have no impact at all because you don't know me but please leave him. he wants it to be harder to persuade you into sex? that is such a red flag; it sounds more like he wants to coerce you into sex, and doesn't want you to be comfortable with it. your boyfriend should want you to be completely into it, you shouldn't need persuasion at ALL. this sounds like misogyny on his part, it sounds like he has a double standard for women when it comes to 'giving it up', did he forget he also had sex with you just as fast? to be completely honest, don't even try and persuade him you won't cheat on him genuinely just break up with him for your own good. also, when people show this level of trust issues it can mean they're feeling guilty about something themselves... just saying. hope it all goes well for u <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending