The Student Room Group

Mock Exam Results

I've received my mock grades, and they are:
Maths - 4, English Lang - 5, C Science (Bio and Chem) - 5, C science (physics) - 5, Physical education - 5, Media studies - 6 and Psychology - 6

Now these are much better then my year 10 mocks, but I want to meet, nay exceed my targets (in chronological order these are); 5,6, 5, 6, 6,7 and 7.

I want to achieve; 5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8. I want to study Business, Psychology, Sociology (also maybe Media studies) as A-levels next year. Then I hope to go on and study Law or Business at University.

My teachers tell me not to stress (my school's standard's are not high)
but I need advise on revision, please reply if you can help.

Thanks
Reply 1
For bio id advise on making flashcards and going over them and doing ppq , for chem and phys making notes doing ppq with notes to see how useful they are and then complete ppq without the notes to see how much you remember . For maths use drfrost and English lang and lit is just doing practice questions and getting feedback off your teacher; idk about the rest since I dont do them, I hope this helps
For Sciences, use mathsmadeeasy for past paper questions, they have a variety of past papers for different grades. Also don't waste your time on notes.
For Maths, watch GCSE Maths Tutor on Youtube, he is soo helpful he literally goes through questions and his explanations are easy to understand.

Quick Reply

Latest