The Student Room Group

GCSE Art

can you get a good score in art gcse without actually being good at art
Hey! Of course you can! Art gcse isn’t just about being ‘good’ at art. Art can be anything! When people think art gcse they think of realistic sketches and detailed paintings! (But it’s honestly not like that!) and a lot of people can get 9s in gcse art and won’t be able to do anything like that. If your creative have passion and lots of determination I think you’ll do great !!😊😊😊
Reply 2
Original post by Daisy.beaube
Hey! Of course you can! Art gcse isn’t just about being ‘good’ at art. Art can be anything! When people think art gcse they think of realistic sketches and detailed paintings! (But it’s honestly not like that!) and a lot of people can get 9s in gcse art and won’t be able to do anything like that. If your creative have passion and lots of determination I think you’ll do great !!😊😊😊

Thank youuu i was 80% thiking about doing art and now im confident i will choose it for my GCSE's. Thnaks for being very supportive😊
Original post by wetbot1
Thank youuu i was 80% thiking about doing art and now im confident i will choose it for my GCSE's. Thnaks for being very supportive😊

No worries, glad I could help! ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest