Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is it ok for parents to look at your a level results without your permission/forcefully?
Soggy_biscuit
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
is it ok for parents to look at your a level results without your permission/forcefully?
yes
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Soggy_biscuit)
yes
ok thanks
Greebo85
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
No it’s not ok.
They are your results, it’s like opening someone’s post without their permission
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No, it's not okay.
But if your parents are paying the school fees or your school/college provides printed copies of a levels- it is very likely that most parents will be nosy.
HelloHello143
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No it's urs and it's private, especially if u dont want them to see...u shud be the first to open them if that's what u want

My mum opened my GCSE results but I didn't care as long as she didn't tell me what i got plus she asked me before she did it...i read it when I got home
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
Legally? Yes. Morally? No.

Based on personal experience, those who tend to resent their parents growing up are the ones who have constantly been searched as a child (just to name one factor). To the child, it suggests that the parent doesn’t trust them, hence the child also won’t trust the parent which weakens the rapport between the parent and child.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.58%
Note taking apps (8)
2.11%
Flashcards (86)
22.69%
Revision guides (19)
5.01%
Past papers (173)
45.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed