Greeting a girl advice LOL

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This might seem like an unorthodox quesion, but here goes.
Btw ima guy
So i have a friend I've known for just about a year. We're 18. He's got a friend he introduced me to, and she's same age as us. They've very pretty much best friends, because they've known each other for years, but are not in a relationship ( he's clarified this to me at the start, because of religious reasons) . I've known her for a few now months. When all 3 of us meet, they give each other a hug, and right after, i handshake her, and we just continue. Nothing out of the ordinary, but she's told me she thinks its too formal to handshake recently , since i greet my own guy friends in the Same way. I told her true, she said we need to come up with something else, and i said yes.

But i can't think of anything lmao, any ideas?
username5613084
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Jus be like skiiii
Last edited by username5613084; 1 month ago
Htx_x346
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Lmao just hug
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Htx_x346)
Lmao just hug
Isn't that bit too much, since we're not thatt close... I could dm her but that's weird lol
Anonymous #1
She also says, anything just awkward, and ofc can't disagree there 😂😂
Anonymous #1
Not awkward auto correct **
username5613084
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Can just be a one arm hug yk
username5857626
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do a cool handshake?
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Elbow bump?
sweetnsexy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This might seem like an unorthodox quesion, but here goes.
Btw ima guy
So i have a friend I've known for just about a year. We're 18. He's got a friend he introduced me to, and she's same age as us. They've very pretty much best friends, because they've known each other for years, but are not in a relationship ( he's clarified this to me at the start, because of religious reasons) . I've known her for a few now months. When all 3 of us meet, they give each other a hug, and right after, i handshake her, and we just continue. Nothing out of the ordinary, but she's told me she thinks its too formal to handshake recently , since i greet my own guy friends in the Same way. I told her true, she said we need to come up with something else, and i said yes.

But i can't think of anything lmao, any ideas?
Greet her with a kiss.
LZX2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you're not that close, maybe just say 'hi'?
Anonymous #1
Not awkward auto correct **
I'm going with this Lol ty

(Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy)
Do a cool handshake?
I did consider first but I can't think of any + might be weird

(Original post by Dentaldreams)
Elbow bump?
Is that a covid handshake 😭

(Original post by sweetnsexy)
Greet her with a kiss.
HAHA ur taking the piss
(Original post by LZX2004)
If you're not that close, maybe just say 'hi'?
I also did this for a while, but if you're just standing there, it looks like the third wheel so bad 😭 so gotta go with something, you feel me
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
high five?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Is that a covid handshake 😭
you say covid, I say current
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
6.89%
October 2021 (194)
46.08%
November 2021 (43)
10.21%
December 2021 (56)
13.3%
January 2021 (46)
10.93%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.26%