The Student Room Group

Keele Pharmacy' Interview

Hi, I have my first interview this wednesday - does anyone have any advice?

appreciate any help
Original post by Examhelpp
Hi, I have my first interview this wednesday - does anyone have any advice?

appreciate any help

Hi there.

You could talk about skills gained through work experience if relevant. When I did work experience I recall the importance of team work skills, good organisation and good communication between the pharmacists. You could also speak about your own personal experiences and how these relate to your desire in pharmacy. Finally be true to who you are, I'm sure you're an amazing person who has so much potential and that's why you've been invited to an interview :smile:

Any further help don't hesitate to PM me.
Wish you all the best for your interview.
Reply 2
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

You could talk about skills gained through work experience if relevant. When I did work experience I recall the importance of team work skills, good organisation and good communication between the pharmacists. You could also speak about your own personal experiences and how these relate to your desire in pharmacy. Finally be true to who you are, I'm sure you're an amazing person who has so much potential and that's why you've been invited to an interview :smile:

Aww omg that was so kind of u! thank you!! x
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

Sorry forgot to add don't forget the importance of confidentiality.

All the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending