The Student Room Group

BTEC and an additional A Level?

Through the entry requirements within the course I want to take for university, it says that I need a DDD within the course I'm in. However it includes that I need an additional A Level in Mathematics. The course I'm taking is a 2 year course meaning would I have to take this additional A Level after my course and when its finished?
The additional A Level is supposed to be done alongside the BTEC, but you can do it after if necessary.
Reply 2
Original post by grey-giraffe
The additional A Level is supposed to be done alongside the BTEC, but you can do it after if necessary.

i am already halfway through the first year, is it applicable to register for an A Level midway through?
Original post by JPF6
i am already halfway through the first year, is it applicable to register for an A Level midway through?

It might be a bit late, and the course may be at capacity for this year, but it's worth asking. I started a GCSE course in November after I was already half way through my 2nd year when I was at college. Just be prepared to catch up with all the lessons and revision you've missed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending