The Student Room Group

Law at QMUL 2022

Has anyone gotten an offer from QMUL for Law and if u did what was the offer?
Reply 1
Hey! I'm an international student and have gotten an offer for law at QMUL, with the standard offer conditions for IB (36, HL 666)
Here's the thread for QMUL applicants btw: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7069022
Original post by h2503
Hey! I'm an international student and have gotten an offer for law at QMUL, with the standard offer conditions for IB (36, HL 666)
Here's the thread for QMUL applicants btw: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7069022

I am also an International IB student and got the same conditions for law! Are you planning to attend?
Reply 3
Original post by emilyy.cyn
I am also an International IB student and got the same conditions for law! Are you planning to attend?

Ooh nice, congrats on your offer! I'm not sure at the moment, still waiting for decisions from the other unis I applied to. What about you?
Original post by h2503
Ooh nice, congrats on your offer! I'm not sure at the moment, still waiting for decisions from the other unis I applied to. What about you?

I got rejected from Cambridge and still waiting from LSE, UCL and KCL!
Reply 5

Ooo I also applied to LSE, UCL, and KCL! I heard they're pretty slow with decisions, but hopefully we can hear back soon
Reply 6

Exact same choices, and outcome so far
Reply 7
Original post by bk2skl
Exact same choices, and outcome so far

Seriously dont be disheartened, I was pretty devastated after my Cambridge rejection and the day after I get an offer from LSE and now I am starting to see how much more suited I actually am to LSE! So everything will work out I promise you! The wait is just pretty tough :smile:
Original post by student2025

Yes, I got an offer for Law with European Law and my offer is AAA (Contextual offer)
Original post by student2025

i did apply however havent received an offer as of now
I received a offer back in November with the condition of 36 in IB and 666 in HL.

Quick Reply