I have not receive my CAS letter yet but I have applied for it almost 2 two weeks ago

Watch
nimraadil
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, my name is Nimra and I have been applying in Coventry university since July, but mishaps happens to me everytime. I have passed credibility interview and full fill English requirement, but now, I am waiting for my CAS letter so long. Its all most two weeks from now. I am waiting for it anxiously. I want to take my classes physically. Anyone here who can help me with it Because my course will start in January 2022 and I am stuck in the middle.
Thanks,
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
PHONE the Admissions Office - 024 7765 2222
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
As above, you need to contact Coventry directly about this. There is a rep on TSR but they can’t do much more than ask you to get in touch.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nimraadil)
Hi, my name is Nimra and I have been applying in Coventry university since July, but mishaps happens to me everytime. I have passed credibility interview and full fill English requirement, but now, I am waiting for my CAS letter so long. Its all most two weeks from now. I am waiting for it anxiously. I want to take my classes physically. Anyone here who can help me with it Because my course will start in January 2022 and I am stuck in the middle.
Thanks,
Hi nimraadil,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for your CAS. Understandably, the wait isn't ideal when you've gone through so much already. The quicker way to get in touch with the university and speak to a member of staff is to contact using the social media platforms, which I will display below.

Social Media Conta

Please ensure to provide your name and student ID/application number so your identity can be found by the staff to help tailor your advice.

I hope you're able to get through and the university is able to resolve the situation for you. Please let me know if you're experiencing any other issues.

Thank you for your patience

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Last edited by Coventry University Student Ambassadors; 1 month ago
nimraadil
Rep:
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hi nimraadil,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for your CAS. Understandably, the wait isn't ideal when you've gone through so much already. The quicker way to get in touch with the university and speak to a member of staff is to contact using the social media platforms, which I will display below.

Social Media Conta

Please ensure to provide your name and student ID/application number so your identity can be found by the staff to help tailor your advice.

I hope you're able to get through and the university is able to resolve the situation for you. Please let me know if you're experiencing any other issues.

Thank you for your patience

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi Veronica,
Thanks for your reply.

I called at university and they said that your application is at the position where we have to review your bank statement and after that we will tell you about it, but they did not tell me exactly when.

Regards,
Nimra.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi Veronica,
Thanks for your reply.

I called at university and they said that your application is at the position where we have to review your bank statement and after that we will tell you about it, but they did not tell me exactly when.

Regards,
Nimra.
I'm happy to hear the university was able to respond to you nimraadil.

So it seems you're in the final stages of the application process which means it shouldn't take too long before your CAS is issued. With a bit of luck this shouldn't hold you up too long.

If you're experiencing any issues in the meantime, please let me know.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
nimraadil
Rep:
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
I'm happy to hear the university was able to respond to you nimraadil.

So it seems you're in the final stages of the application process which means it shouldn't take too long before your CAS is issued. With a bit of luck this shouldn't hold you up too long.

If you're experiencing any issues in the meantime, please let me know.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi Veronica,

Its Friday but I did not receive my CAS letter yet. I called at university they told me that you will have to wait for more 7 days because your documents are in review furthermore, my university in Pakistan has the policy that after completing your degree they only issue you DMC (Detailed Marks Sheet) and degree will be awarded after 2 years So, I sent the Coventry university my degree completion letter signed & stamped by my head of department along with the DMC. So, I just have to wait. Waiting for your suggestions Veronica.

Regards,
Nimra.
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi Veronica,

Its Friday but I did not receive my CAS letter yet. I called at university they told me that you will have to wait for more 7 days because your documents are in review furthermore, my university in Pakistan has the policy that after completing your degree they only issue you DMC (Detailed Marks Sheet) and degree will be awarded after 2 years So, I sent the Coventry university my degree completion letter signed & stamped by my head of department along with the DMC. So, I just have to wait. Waiting for your suggestions Veronica.

Regards,
Nimra.
Hi nimraadil,

Thank you for your patience and I apologise for the delay in my response.

If the International Office state you need to wait for a further 7 days, then that is what is going to happen. Unfortunately, reviewing documents can take a bit of time to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. Everything must be correct before moving forward and this is the same for all applicants. The length of time it takes for everything to complete can vary depending on what's required.
Currently, if you are still waiting to hear back from the university, please bear in mind it is the Christmas period therefore staff are likely off due to the holidays so things may take a little bit longer.
I understand it's not ideal waiting for this long for CAS to issue but thank you for your time and effort thus far. Please rest assured your CAS will be with you in due course.

If, by the time I have posted this and you have your CAS, this message no longer applies. Best of luck with the rest of your preparations to study at Coventry!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (58)
12.55%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.73%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.41%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
9.31%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (216)
46.75%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.25%

Watched Threads