Why wink and wait for me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Each time I messaged him, he would take a day or hours to reply.
Then I told him something and he didn't reply.
On our first date itself, he seemed a bit rather eager to hug, kiss and even wanted me to come to a secluded cottage with him during the holidays.
Then he started acting weird but would still hug but hasn't reached out or replied to my message.

Is he playing mind games?

I gave him one last chance and sent him a message to let me know when he's free this week and then I saw him at campus and where he saw me , he waved and he winked. I thought he was gone but i saw him come back, and stand , trying to say something so I went to him and he said he saw my message, was going to reply, and how he's going to drink tea upstairs. I told him the sane thing that he can let him know when he's free.
He didn't message back but he's online every hour. If he doesn't like me anymore or doesn't want to see me or chat, why wink/wave and come back? He can simply wave and leave or just say he's busy and can't meet up.

Is he doing this intentionally to play mind games or is he no longer interested?
Anonymous #1
Bump
username5865886
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
what's with anons and guys wanting to take them to cottages :rolleyes:
Last edited by username5865886; 1 month ago
lojawa
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Each time I messaged him, he would take a day or hours to reply.
Then I told him something and he didn't reply.
On our first date itself, he seemed a bit rather eager to hug, kiss and even wanted me to come to a secluded cottage with him during the holidays.
Then he started acting weird but would still hug but hasn't reached out or replied to my message.

Is he playing mind games?

I gave him one last chance and sent him a message to let me know when he's free this week and then I saw him at campus and where he saw me , he waved and he winked. I thought he was gone but i saw him come back, and stand , trying to say something so I went to him and he said he saw my message, was going to reply, and how he's going to drink tea upstairs. I told him the sane thing that he can let him know when he's free.
He didn't message back but he's online every hour. If he doesn't like me anymore or doesn't want to see me or chat, why wink/wave and come back? He can simply wave and leave or just say he's busy and can't meet up.

Is he doing this intentionally to play mind games or is he no longer interested?
Are you 100% sure he’s single?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lojawa)
Are you 100% sure he’s single?
He definitely seems like it by how he was hugging me, asking to go on a break with him etc
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Food!)
No idea
username4522078
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Food!)
Almost like it's the same person or something.
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
It really does make you wonder 🤔
username4522078
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
It really does make you wonder 🤔
Really gets the noggin joggin' and activates the almonds.
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
ikr! so weird isn't? :rolleyes:
notyetfailed
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
could be he doesn't want to seem to eager, especially after the first date, he might have thought it was a bit full-on and decided to try and use the 'playing hard to get' cliché instead. alternatively, he could have been made fun of for going out with u (no offense i'm sure u're a lovely person) and didn't want to be seen by his mates with you. The final reason could be he just isn't attracted to you. in my opinion, unless YOU are very attracted towards him, just leave him. he could have just been leading you on just for the fun of it- in which case, slap him. you could also confront him and ask why he's acting weirdly. Good Luck!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by notyetfailed)
could be he doesn't want to seem to eager, especially after the first date, he might have thought it was a bit full-on and decided to try and use the 'playing hard to get' cliché instead. alternatively, he could have been made fun of for going out with u (no offense i'm sure u're a lovely person) and didn't want to be seen by his mates with you. The final reason could be he just isn't attracted to you. in my opinion, unless YOU are very attracted towards him, just leave him. he could have just been leading you on just for the fun of it- in which case, slap him. you could also confront him and ask why he's acting weirdly. Good Luck!
He doesn't have any friends on campus.

But why the wink ??? And if he doesn't like me then why come around??? He can just leave ?
notyetfailed
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
as i said before, in my opinion unless u want this relationship to happen a lot, then just dump him and find someone who doesn't act weirdly.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by notyetfailed)
as i said before, in my opinion unless u want this relationship to happen a lot, then just dump him and find someone who doesn't act weirdly.
Thanks. But why is he even doing this? Just wants to get laid ?
notyetfailed
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
possibly. i don't want to say anything bad about him as it could be that he just be a bit awkward. however he might just want to get laid- that's how our brains are wired
Anonymous #1
Anymore replies
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anymore replies
No.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Food!)
No.
I bet she'll create thread #64
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
At this rate I'm going to need a copy & paste reply for these "please read the mind of someone that you don't know" threads.
username5865886
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I bet she'll create thread #64
I wouldnt be surprised if she did
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (11)
6.63%
October 2021 (80)
48.19%
November 2021 (17)
10.24%
December 2021 (25)
15.06%
January 2021 (14)
8.43%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (16)
9.64%