Would a girl ever ask a boy out???

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I have a crush on this girl but I'm thinking if she doesn't ask me out or make it really obvious that she likes me does that mean she doesn't like me? But then I thought she might not think that I like her so might not want to ask me out.

So if a girl doesn't ask a boy out does that mean they don't like you or is the anyone way I can find out if she likes me is to ask her out myself???
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Grow some balls and ask her out
lcvedingdong
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I mean I've asked my crush out. However, ideally speaking if you really like her then go for it. But, if she's very confident im assuming she will confess.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lcvedingdong)
I mean I've asked my crush out. However, ideally speaking if you really like her then go for it. But, if she's very confident im assuming she will confess.
She always seems quite shy actually but I don't know if she actually is or if she's just shy around me
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If it's not obvious, it's likely that she doesn't feel the same.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HotIronOnEar)
If it's not obvious, it's likely that she doesn't feel the same.
Well that's made me quite sad, but I guess I sort of knew it anyway just didn't like to admit it
Kentinho99
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I have a crush on this girl but I'm thinking if she doesn't ask me out or make it really obvious that she likes me does that mean she doesn't like me? But then I thought she might not think that I like her so might not want to ask me out.

So if a girl doesn't ask a boy out does that mean they don't like you or is the anyone way I can find out if she likes me is to ask her out myself???
I think you should ask her as you like her. Go for it. What do you have to lose.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kentinho99)
I think you should ask her as you like her. Go for it. What do you have to lose.
Well we go to school together so it'd be awkward if she says no. Then she probably wouldn't want to be friends after. So I'd lose quite a bit
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well that's made me quite sad, but I guess I sort of knew it anyway just didn't like to admit it
It's reality, I've been through it too.
Thisari2019
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Feelings make us question everything, simple tasks that were simple suddenly aren't that simple anymore, you start to overthink and come up with different scenarios on what is reality and let me tell you this, nothing in your mind is gonna help you to know what she is thinking andd nothing in the world can make you know for sure until you ask her
You got this don't overthink just say how you feel cuz once you do the quicker you can start dating or the quicker you move on
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have casually asked my guy crush to hang out before (not a date as such) and i am someone that can be quite shy
lcvedingdong
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well we go to school together so it'd be awkward if she says no. Then she probably wouldn't want to be friends after. So I'd lose quite a bit
Trust me its not as bad. In that way you'll be able to see true colours of someone as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.89%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (147)
25.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (47)
8.08%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (280)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.09%

Watched Threads