anyone regret losing their virginity?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i lowkey regret it (highkey).

just wondering what the general consensus is and also what age did you lose it (I was 15 and my bf was 16)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
here we go again
0ptics
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
In our natural habitat, anon 1 strikes again, only to realise that…
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
here we go again
i mean it's just a question, u don't have to answer since ur clearly a virgin. why are you anon?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 0ptics)
just say ur a virgin
0ptics
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
just say ur a virgin
Normally, I wouldn’t comply, but I could make an exception, just this one, since you’re that insistent. I’ll say I’m a virgin if you can invent your own tongue twister that has to be complex, long, authentic, and themed around anon trolling on TSR.
Last edited by 0ptics; 1 month ago
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
To my hand, yes.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I was 18, no idea how old he was. I was very drunk and too weak to push him off despite my best efforts. I hate that I lost it like that.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i mean it's just a question, u don't have to answer since ur clearly a virgin. why are you anon?
Ayo, just shut the **** up. Brainlet trolls everywhere nowadays...
Anonymous #1
Normally, I wouldn’t comply, but I could make an exception, just this one, since you’re that insistent. I’ll say I’m a virgin if you can invent your own tongue twister that has to be complex, long, authentic, and themed around anon trolling on TSR.
how is this even a troll post? people on TSR took the word "troll" and ran with it. losing my virginity was a very important event for me and i was coerced and manipulated into doing so by someone whose mother had just died. i regret it and think about it everyday and since it's clearly bothering me, i expressed my concerns anonymously on a forum.

if u have a problem, leave. there's no need to make a useless comment
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HotIronOnEar)
To my hand, yes.
probably the furthest you'll get to the notions of intercourse
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
Ayo, just shut the **** up. Brainlet trolls everywhere nowadays...
how am i trolling?
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
if u have a problem, leave. there's no need to make a useless comment
Make me leave. As for now, I’ll stay right here because I feel like it.
Pesky Monday nights, am I right?
Anonymous #1
Make me leave. As for now, I’ll stay right here because I feel like it.
Pesky Monday nights, am I right?
i love how you ignored the rest of my comment, shows your level of idiocy. you really are the no.1 troller on this forum so well done, seriously

not sure what's pesky but if you're clearly having mental health issues so maybe go seek some therapy? maybe cry to your mommy too??
also not sure what you gain from making these useless comments. never spoken to a female before? got no friends?
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
i love how you ignored the rest of my comment, shows your level of idiocy. you really are the no.1 troller on this forum so well done, seriously

not sure what's pesky but if you're clearly having mental health issues so maybe go seek some therapy? maybe cry to your mommy too??
also not sure what you gain from making these useless comments. never spoken to a female before? got no friends?
You ok, my guy? I didn’t mean to piss you off that badly, jeez…
I could point out the irony within your comment, but tbh, it’s not worth it anymore.
Doesn’t mean I’m leaving just yet, in case you thought you were up to something with these pointless insults.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Only to realise that attachment not found?

I like how OP is calling everyone on this thread a virgin like it's somehow an insult.
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
probably the furthest you'll get to the notions of intercourse
Thanks, I never talk to girls so this is a realistic view.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
The fact that you’re wielding someone’s unknown virginity as an attempted insult makes it clear that you’re not ready to have a mature conversation about virginity on a public forum.
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Only to realise that attachment not found?
Does it not show up? That’s strange, as it shows me for me.
It was a meme of spongebob saying “nobody cares” with a rainbow. It was meant to be sarcastic but OP took offence.
I like how OP is calling everyone on this thread a virgin like it's somehow an insult.
Exactly. Why even ask for anecdotal experience if you’re going to reject those who don’t claim to be a virgin? And why frame it as an insult? It’s too ironic..
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I am a virgin. how shameful I must be feeling.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.59%
October 2021 (88)
48.35%
November 2021 (17)
9.34%
December 2021 (29)
15.93%
January 2021 (15)
8.24%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (18)
9.89%