I slept with someone two days after my break up

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So some background
Me and this guy were talking and dating for around 1 month and then we made it official after that and broke it off around a month later because I found out that he was talking so much **** about me to them and treating me like an object and I broke up with him plus during the relationship he'd say the most disrespectful things but I chalked it down to him not thinking which is true , I know this dude I know he doesn't think , anyway fast forward two nights after the break up I was out with a couple of my mates for drinks and I saw an attractive dude we started dancing and then kissing then I went to his hotel and we hooked up and I wanna know your thoughts
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations you got over your ex quickly. That makes you super special
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
Congratulations you got over your ex quickly. That makes you super special
Was I wrong to hook up with someone else so quickly is what I'm asking
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Was I wrong to hook up with someone else so quickly is what I'm asking
No.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
So some background
Me and this guy were talking and dating for around 1 month and then we made it official after that and broke it off around a month later because I found out that he was talking so much **** about me to them and treating me like an object and I broke up with him plus during the relationship he'd say the most disrespectful things but I chalked it down to him not thinking which is true , I know this dude I know he doesn't think , anyway fast forward two nights after the break up I was out with a couple of my mates for drinks and I saw an attractive dude we started dancing and then kissing then I went to his hotel and we hooked up and I wanna know your thoughts
Well there’s not much to say
( I’m not saying this about you completely btw ) but I learnt growing up that if u love someone u can’t replace them that quickly
It’s like u don’t care enough in the end
I understand that he did treat u very badly but how do u expect someone on tsr to give advice or thoughts on the fact that u hooked up with someone random after ur breakup in 2 days
Anonymous #1
Well there’s not much to say
( I’m not saying this about you completely btw ) but I learnt growing up that if u love someone u can’t replace them that quickly
It’s like u don’t care enough in the end
I understand that he did treat u very badly but how do u expect someone on tsr to give advice or thoughts on the fact that u hooked up with someone random after ur breakup in 2 days
If I'm being honest I felt *****y about it cuz I was quite fond of him but what he did really just chucked out everything I felt for him and I was wondering If I was right to do that
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
umm you slept with someone, congrats? Not sure there's really an opinion to be held here, you can sleep with who you like when you like..
Anonymous #1
I wanna know if I'm a bad person or if I was okay to do that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Napp)
umm you slept with someone, congrats? Not sure there's really an opinion to be held here, you can sleep with who you like when you like..
I was just wondering if I'm a bad person for doing that
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Why does it matter what us strangers think?
lojawa
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You can do whatever you like, it’s about learning to be happy with your decisions rather than with what you think people might think of them - don’t live your life to please others, especially when they’re not the one in the relationship. There’s no right or wrong way for you to live.
Last edited by lojawa; 1 month ago
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nope, just a normal person.
Adz2042
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I wanna know if I'm a bad person or if I was okay to do that
you were not in a relationship, so you'd be free to do whatever you want.

if you were still in one, then yes, you'd be frowned upon as being a bad person for sleeping with someone random so soon.
cablecringe
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
remember the key details and never forget them

1) overage
2) safety
lojawa
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Adz2042)
you were not in a relationship, so you'd be free to do whatever you want.

if you were still in one, then yes, you'd be frowned upon as being a bad person for sleeping with someone random so soon.
Some people might judge, many wouldn't. Sleeping with someone new after a breakup is often part of the processing of the breakup and does not make anyone a 'bad person.'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (11)
6.29%
October 2021 (83)
47.43%
November 2021 (17)
9.71%
December 2021 (28)
16%
January 2021 (15)
8.57%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (18)
10.29%