Is it just me of is TSR getting really annoying?

Watch
charfreemannn
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Too many troll posts, too many ppl trolling in posts....... how do we solve this issue? A revolt, perhaps??
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
donating to the gucci bag charity for all the poor gucci items that were lost/discarded by their owner that deserve a better home
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Report the trolls to the mods?
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rosy_posy)
^

That report button is handy as hell.

You could also just ignore the troll threads, or just post a dismissive reply/report them.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I concur
ForestShadow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Report the mods to the trolls
Name:  TD-Jobs-1000x350-c.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  18.2 KB.
lojawa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by charfreemannn)
Too many troll posts, too many ppl trolling in posts....... how do we solve this issue? A revolt, perhaps??
That and, darn it, people need to discover the game-changer that is Google.
Last edited by lojawa; 1 month ago
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
yes, a revolt. you can do this by not responding to trolls.
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ForestShadow)
Report the mods to the trolls
Name:  TD-Jobs-1000x350-c.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  18.2 KB.
:lol:
Thisismyunitsr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I started posting on here in 2012 and believe me, it’s always been annoying. About 1% of posts/replies are actually helpful.
the bear
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it's just you

Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
I started posting on here in 2012 and believe me, it’s always been annoying. About 1% of posts/replies are actually helpful.
To be fair that's the highest % that I can manage.
username4522078
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No more than usual.
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
meh, trolls, shmolls
username5876231
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
here's another annoying thought - im not a troll sympathiser however do we try to see from the troll's pov? what if the replies here to their posts were the major acknowledgements in their lives? i understand this prior made assumption isn't credible as it was based on one of the YT vids...
I wonder if there was a constructive criticism sort of way to help trolls and everyone reach a general consensus...
charfreemannn
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by fufferpish)
here's another annoying thought - im not a troll sympathiser however do we try to see from the troll's pov? what if the replies here to their posts were the major acknowledgements in their lives? i understand this prior made assumption isn't credible as it was based on one of the YT vids...
I wonder if there was a constructive criticism sort of way to help trolls and everyone reach a general consensus...
Yeah you're right, it is an annoying thought
username5876231
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah you're right, it is an annoying thought
trying to understand different perspectives is no small task aye, having said that im struggling with it myself
Thisismyunitsr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
To be fair that's the highest % that I can manage.
Good stuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads