Nicky_02
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!
First of all, I would like to apologise if this is the wrong forum but this is my first question asked here and I´m still new to the website.
Just for background, I am a Spanish Law student and I´ll be spending next year (2022-2023) studying in the UK.
I´ve been doing some research and the two destinations that I feel are more interesting and compelling are Glasgow and Leeds.
Both cities and universities seem to be great so I have some serious doubts about which one I should go for. I have some really good and close friends living near Leeds so I´m thinking that would be a better option since I would be able to visit them...
What do you guys think? Should I go to Glasgow? (It feels like it might be ever so slightly better...) Or on the contrary, is Leeds a good enough place to study in a year abroad? (So I can also go see my friends and be with them)
Thank you so much!
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Both are good Unis - and good for Law. At either you will have a great exchange year.
Have a look at Campus Tours on YouTube for both Unis - and for tourist films for both cities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (38)
6.52%
October 2021 (261)
44.77%
November 2021 (70)
12.01%
December 2021 (74)
12.69%
January 2021 (75)
12.86%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (46)
7.89%