Should I go to work?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have not slept for two hours and my guns were bleeding.

My gums and teeth are aching badly.

I just can't sleep because it is aching badly.
ThGirl2234433223
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have not slept for two hours and my guns were bleeding.

My gums and teeth are aching badly.

I just can't sleep because it is aching badly.
You should do some research on this, or call your doctor!! The outcome of whatever is going on is determined by what caused the bleeding. Did you floss, eat hard food, or something else? Or did this just happen randomly? It could be gingivitis, which is caused by a buildup of plaque near the gums. Go to the dentist when possible. After the visit, do what they say, which will likely be to brush and floss teeth more often. Do not worry too much, or you'll just stress out. Definitely call a dentist.
Tw1x
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you are unwell then don't go work. But you need to find out what's causing the issue
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
OK it is still hurting badly and do you think I should go to a dentist today?

I was up all night literally brushing and padding hot water on my gums would resolve the issue. I just couldn't get to sleep. I've hardly had any sleep.

It's no excuse it still hurts so I should not go work and go dentist?

if this persists I will not go to sleep all night other days and have to not go to work. So best to see q dentist today?
Hay-Lee
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Go to the dentist, take painkillers or ask what can help to ease the pain. If you feel like your mental health is also an issue here then that’s something you can speak to with your boss, otherwise not enough sleep from the pain.. I don’t know what to say, maybe speak to your boss about it too?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
OK it is still hurting badly and do you think I should go to a dentist today?

I was up all night literally brushing and padding hot water on my gums would resolve the issue. I just couldn't get to sleep. I've hardly had any sleep.

It's no excuse it still hurts so I should not go work and go dentist?

if this persists I will not go to sleep all night other days and have to not go to work. So best to see q dentist today?
if it is causing you to loose sleep, definitly go to the dentist
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.16%
October 2021 (225)
44.73%
November 2021 (60)
11.93%
December 2021 (64)
12.72%
January 2021 (60)
11.93%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.55%