How many modules can you resit?

Watch
nicolegrace1207
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How many uni modules can I fail?

I am in 1st year, I have failed one of my modules, I haven’t gotten the results back for the other 2 yet. But just incase they went badly too, Is it possible for me to resit all 3 modules in trimester 2 resit period or is there a limit on how many modules you can resit?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nicolegrace1207)

I am in 1st year, I have failed one of my modules, I haven’t gotten the results back for the other 2 yet. But just incase they went badly too, Is it possible for me to resit all 3 modules in trimester 2 resit period or is there a limit on how many modules you can resit?
Different universities have different regulations. You need to check yours.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nicolegrace1207)

Hi! nicolegrace1207

Every university is different so you would have to ask your university. The best thing for you to do is speak to your tutor or course leader.
Most of the time you can resit all the ones you failed.

I hope this helps!
Best wishes
Chloe - Official Student rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.48%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.65%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.07%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (264)
48.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.3%

Watched Threads